TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

Oh no doubt, I'm looking forward to both CW and RR. It'll be nice to stand in line for a thrill ride at our park besides Superman. We really were lacking in "thrill rides". This takes care of that for awhile, we have a great dark ride now (when it works). The only thing left that we need...is a good coaster. I'm happy with the NTAG RMC change, but now because it was the prototype, it's lagged behind other RMC re-do's. Still a great ride, don't get me wrong. However now, besides Pandemonium, we haven't had a major coaster since...Titan.

I'm still hoping for a Wing or a Floorless. It would be nice to be the first Six Flags with a Giga, but that won't happen with our B&M wannabe hanging in the back lol. I see SFGADV getting the first one in the chain someday personally.

MaXair is a Mondial, CW and RR are both Zamperla.

MaXair is a HUSS model. Delirium at Kinhs Dominion is Mondial.

Yes, I know Delirium is a Mondial. I have ridden maXair on my trips to CP and initially thought it was a HUSS.

But when I saw YouTube video of Delirium, I noticed the two looked virtually identical. This led me to believe

maXair might be a Mondial also.

Which is why I'm glad we're getting a Zamperla.

So I went to the park today. I'm certainly glad I didn't intend on riding anything because the crowds were insane. It probably took at least half an hour to get into the parking lot. Streets were backed up all the way to the highway.

I got some construction shots of Riddler Revenge both from Oil Derrick and the ground. Here's the view as you drive in:

I put the rest of the photos AND photos of the insane crowds here: http://guidetosfot.com/2016/04/perfect-storm-weekend/

I'd never thought the Flash Pass line would need a Flash Pass! Yikes. I pity the poor souls visiting for Wrestlemania or whatever and thinking that's normal.

I love any people-eater flat rides, especially these types. Looks like it'll be a great addition to the park! Maybe we'll see a couple more of these make their way to other parks. I'd love one at SFGAdv.

Just left the park. Today was packed. We only rode 5 rides the whole 10 hours we were there.

NTaG x1 (back row)

Titan x2 (back and 2nd)

Superman x1

New Revolution-Shockwave x1

Judge Roy x1

Hopefully things will work out better at Fiesta tomorrow.