TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite Soft Drink

MSLSM

Pepsi Max is best for me

I like "Root Beer", but no-one sells it in the UK

Lame. I also noticed that the British call Sprite "Lemonade". WTF is with that? And how about some ice with my drink?

My favorite root beer is Virgil's. It's a premium brand, and more addictive than crack.

My favorite soda right now is Goose Island Grape Soda, another premium brand. It's amazing, and made with real sugar.

I don't really drink much soda though, because I'm hypersensitive to caffeine. So, Coke is out for me.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sweet delicious Coke-Cola. *drools a little*

Used to have 2+ liters a day. I have had to bad myself from it (and all the other sodas) in some form of a half-a$$ed attempt to get a little healthier (and Intamin seat-belt compliant!).

Cherry Vanilla Root Beer ( My own creation at a pilot truck stop going to anahiem.)

Mountain Dew livewire, Pitch Black, Code red

Pepsi Blue

Vanilla Coke

Coke Blak

Snapple mango madness

Shasta tiki punch

and my personal favorite.....

Jamba Juice Chocolate Moo'd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SoBe No Fear

Amazing drink so is Adrenaline Rush. Adrenaline Rush and No Fear have the same taste, but No Fear comes in bigger cans and is less powerful than Adrenaline rush. Adrenaline rush on the other hand is POWERFUL! I drank one is 5 mins and felt liek I swallowed my heart, it acclereated the little sucker to extreme levels.

• 1 month later...

We never get these interesting flavours of Coke and Pepsi, well no more than the capuccino ones and the citrus/vanilla ones.

My favourite is Dandelion and Burdock... British fizzy drink, similar to Root Beer or Dr Pepper.