TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Today's Burning Question - Outlaw Run or Iron Rattler?

Outlaw Run or Iron Rattler? VOTE and tell us why!  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Outlaw Run or Iron Rattler? VOTE and tell us why!

• Outlaw Run
    • Iron Rattler

buringquestion.jpg

Today's Burning Question - Outlaw Run or Iron Rattler?

VOTE above and tell us why!

**NOTE** Respond below and we will pick a random person to send a TPR Bag-O-Crap to!

EDIT: And just so everyone knows, this is not a "serious" poll, just some quick, stupid fun we like to have!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outlaw Run.

Really can't make any real difference without riding them, and both will be nuts, so I'll leave it up to layouts, which I like Outlaw Run's better. Also

Outlaw Run is almost completly wood!

Seconded

Hmmmmmmmm Tough one. Presently Outlaw is my #1, that being said there is allot about Rattler I'm interested in. Now that I know I love the Wallcrawler element on Outlaw. I'm anxious to see if there is any new surprises on Rattler that awaits me.

BTW I will not vote till I have ridden both. Any poll where you can vote for or against something you have never ridden is invalid as the data is ignorant. Just a big popularity contest at that point with no validity to it.

Edited by Mohead

This is a tough one. Outlaw Run looks great, but Iron Rattler has the potential to be another New Texas Giant, which is pretty tough to beat.

Think I'll go with Iron Rattler, although I think both rides will be excellent.

This is an extremely tough question. Both rides look completely out of this world. Outlaw Run is doing things no wooden coaster should and making history in the process. However, Iron Rattler looks like it's going to be a non-stop airtime and forces buffet. Iron Rattler gets the slim win (like 50.1% to 49.9%), but I greatly GREATLY look forward to riding both of them this year.

Tough decesion between them, they both look like amazing coasters. I'm gonna have to go with Outlaw Run. The fact that it is a wooden coaster doing inversion, and successfully I might add, is amazing.

Iron Rattler does looks insane, and from the reviews of NTAG, this one should be awesome as well. Really hoping we see a lot more RMC coasters next year.

Outlaw Run looks great and all, but when it comes to certain aspects like airtime, Iron Rattler has Oultaw Run beat. Plus, it's built on a quarry wall and dives in and out and around it, so the terrain setting is better compared to trees. And the trains.... they are so cool looking!

Outlaw Run to me focuses more on 'TWISTY!!!' and Iron Rattler on airtime. They are two really different coasters.

My vote goes to Iron Rattler!