TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "GP" of Theme Parks Facebook Thread!

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^lol at #2. I hardly ever post there because idiots always try to argue with me. I had a guy telling me I was wrong about X-Flight's location and it was going in Iron Wolf's spot two years ago. They are always so sure of themselves.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone seen any interesting comments on parks' social media lately? I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Knoebels' well-deserved remarks to snarky posters concerning Flying Turns testing...

To start this thread again:

These are comments from SFGAm's status showing the Goliath car reveal at IAAPA

Must be wooden like the eagle or doesn't go upside down at all

hope its not just a mouse car and there is actually 6-7 rows. if it is a mouse car then the line will be forever

No chest latch?!?! I don't think I can get over that.....

I'm pretty sure this guy means OTSR's

it goin to b like the hades 360 in mnt olympos wisconsin dells no seat belt only lap bar and it 360's

Actually it's going to be comfortable

Some more juicy stuff from SFGAm's facebook page

your taking it out

No they are not taking it out.

You can see this on the webcam...

You don't say?

So since it is wooden and also has steel in the support structure who is installing Iron Workers or Carpenters.

RMC is

From a previous status showing winter refurbs https://www.facebook.com/SFGreatAmerica

What are they adding to six flags ?

You couldn't tell from the cover photo?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get why people on here are busting the "GP's" balls. Aren't they and their families the ones who spend their money to go to all the parks and are largely responsible for keeping them in business? I'm not trying to "troll" here, but isn't there a difference between making fun of someone on Face Book for having poor grammar vs. being a total dick to them for not knowing as much about coasters as we do??

I don't get why people on here are busting the "GP's" balls. Aren't they and their families the ones who spend their money to go to all the parks and are largely responsible for keeping them in business? I'm not trying to "troll" here, but isn't there a difference between making fun of someone on Face Book for having poor grammar vs. being a total dick to them for not knowing as much about coasters as we do??

This thread has been around for a long time. And, I for one get a kick out of it, it's kind of a 'let nerds be nerds' instant gratification thing. Besides, most of these people shouldn't be commenting anyway. I don't know anything about basketball, so you don't see me commenting on the Lakers page with something like 'Why doesn't Kobe do that dunk thing he did 3 years ago?' The internet is over-saturated with moronic comments that NEED to be called out!

A week before Banshee was announced. A girl commented this on one of their FB posts.

" Is I heard about dat Gate keeps comin to Kings Land in 2014 because no one scared riden it!"

People like that should not be allowed to own a cell phone or touch a computer.

I couldn't agree with you guys anymore!

Editorial Query: Vague. Do you mean that you no longer "agree" with the "guys," or that you couldn't agree with them more than you already do?