TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "GP" of Theme Parks Facebook Thread!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

TPR posts to Facebook:

Looks like Tempesto at Busch Gardens Williamsburg was announced today on the SeaWorld earnings call.

Click to see transcript from the call: http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php

User replies:

That is sick!!!! Bring it to Cali!!!

Ummm...you've had it at SFDK since 2012!

• 1 month later...

Six Flags St. Louis had a power outage that required them to close the park an hour early. A concerned friend wanted to make sure her friends at the park were aware.

stlouisfb.png.570266689ea8b33779c9cad40e6a2a4b.png

Thank God they had someone behind the keyboard to let them know the park they were in was closing.

From TPR's Facebook when they posted a video of Tempesto testing.

This lasts for like 5 seconds.....
Thats it?
looks lame
That's all it does? A loop??....... ya (yawn)......
Why was the rollercoaster going so slowwwwww? I thought the people would fall out.
Actually... looks boring.
Looks slow!
Looks like it SUCKS
Looks like one of those rides people die on
Uhh a ride like skyscreamer
I feel like this will easily get stuck upside down on that cork screw at the top lol!

Just curious, can anyone translate this one into English?

Looks lame hust a big lupe uts 2015 not 1989...

And this is 22 hours after TPR posted it, which means that TPR had 22 hours to delete the REALLY dumb ones.

I feel like this will easily get stuck upside down on that cork screw at the top lol!

I would actually argue this one is not so dumb. I mean, superman did once get stuck just before the roll and while we may know that the roll has a slight downwards slope to prevent that most people don't.

I would actually argue this one is not so dumb. I mean, superman did once get stuck just before the roll and while we may know that the roll has a slight downwards slope to prevent that most people don't.

I have actually never heard of that incident, thanks for catching that one.

However, when a lot of people think of "GP", one of the things they think of is people who think that coasters aren't safe, which is kinda the impression I got from this comment.