TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

Was out at the park this weekend for freight fest and found this in one of the gift shops and thought i'd share

They were selling kitchen magnets for Raging Bull at Six Flags St. Louis a few years ago, too. At least Deja Vu actually was in Georgia at one time.

Edited by cfc

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping for RMC to come to SFOG for the 2015 season. I think that would be the best addition the park could get. Either do an RMC makeover to GASM or have a brand new RMC wooden Coaster built for the park. If that is the route they would take I would not be surprised to see The Ninja removed.

^SFOG shouldn't lay a finger on GASM. It's a beautiful classic woodie that is a park icon and still rides pretty well in my opinion. If RMC were to come to the park, they should just finish putting topper track on Georgia Cyclone, or build a new ride from scratch in Ninja's spot like you said.

^SFOG shouldn't lay a finger on GASM. It's a beautiful classic woodie that is a park icon and still rides pretty well in my opinion. If RMC were to come to the park, they should just finish putting topper track on Georgia Cyclone, or build a new ride from scratch in Ninja's spot like you said.

I completely agree about scream machine but some retracting wouldn't hurt. Those last few hills into the brakes are a little brutal sometimes

^ I think it is without a doubt the next Coaster that needs to be removed. I like a good Coaster count jusT as much as anyone, but in this case I do hope SFOG's next Coaster addition is intended to be a replacement for Ninja. Especially with that fantastic location. It needs to be used for a Coaster that stands out.....*CLEARS THROAT* RMC.....Sorry, not trying to be repetitive lol!

Or they could keep ninja and just put a RMC coaster beside it, and have parts of it go into the water. They could get rid of that picnic area to make room for the coaster. It could also be themed with the lickskillet section. I don't see why ninja needs to be removed. Some people like it, some don't, and if you don't like it, don't ride it. Plus it adds to our coaster count.

• 2 weeks later...

^ You would actually be surprised by how many people like Ninja. I'm not defending it in any way, but if they said it was being removed, all the fans of that ride would come out and it would be a huge monstrosity. I too am in favor of removing it. That's plenty of space over the water and around the back of GASM for a new coaster.

^ You would actually be surprised by how many people like Ninja. I'm not defending it in any way, but if they said it was being removed, all the fans of that ride would come out and it would be a huge monstrosity. I too am in favor of removing it. That's plenty of space over the water and around the back of GASM for a new coaster.

And the park has other sit-down less painful looping coasters (At least to me) being Dare Devil Dive and Mind Bender.