TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

I hate high school girls. I can't stand the way they act... their morals.. beliefs.. their better than everyone "I'm in charge" attitude.. Their "I'm just a defenseless little angel" excuses.. Their excessive sensitivity.. but especially how they are somehow ALWAYS right.. even though they're ALWAYS wrong!! It's as if they have no clue how to compose themselves other than like a child...

Sadly this basically sums up the only bad parts of the last 4 months for me...

I hate it when people are all up in my business. Everyday people ask me things like "How's your day?", "Did you ask her out yet?", "Why didn't you beat that kid up?". They ask me the same questions everyday and expect me to answer every time, and it annoys the $h!t out of me. I also hate it when I am in AC(athletic conditioning) and this kid comes up to me when I'm benching and gets up in my face and starts yelling "Come on! Don't quit!". I just cannot stand about 70% of kids that I know. I hate high school so much!

^I cannot agree with you anymore. They try to make the world their own, and in doing so, they make themselves look more stupid

I know! They make themselves look like complete idiots, and then go around blaming somebody else for any consequences they get. Just today I was at my friends for dinner. And his sister was trying to ask him why one of our friends was being weird around her girl friend (she's been obsessed with him for MONTHS, he hates her, they refuse to see that, of course). She then didn't even wait for a reply from the majority and explained it all in her own twisted fantasy land about how they're gonna have everything they want with no regard for anybody else and especially not the real world. Then I say 'No, that's not at all how it is' and before even completing my sentence am promptly told to shut the f*** up and am screamed at at the dinner table with his parents and siblings present, being called a jerk and yada yada as she storms off looking like a complete idiot.

Why are women such sensitive ignoramus's?? They pretend to live in their perfect twisted fantasy land. They act like they're the only ones who know anythingr. And when they aren't, they lie to make it seem like they are. Scolding anybody who challenges them. They're children. I hate to cross such a sensitive boundary, but as soon as we give them power, they abuse it turning themselves into the alpha-female.By calling us sexist, they fail to see how sexist they are. They beg for more rights, but they're already our equals, why do we insist on giving them the platform for which they can destroy? Nobody sees what the women do to the men, yet somehow the men are nothing but slobs with no feelings, needs, or cares for anything. Of course the only thing they see is what we can't do. Without men, women would have no source of power. Without men to attack and torture, women would have nothing to hold their self esteems at such a high level. For this reason, I can't give most women much respect. They thrive off of failure. I see the gears of their workings, and fail to see any reason they should be held so highly and with so much influence.

There's part two of my rant... I could go on for a long time about this. It really irks me...

Edited by grrt

Why are women such sensitive ignoramus's?? They pretend to live in their perfect twisted fantasy land. They act like they're the only ones who know anythingr. And when they aren't, they lie to make it seem like they are. Scolding anybody who challenges them. They're children. I hate to cross such a sensitive boundary, but as soon as we give them power, they abuse it turning themselves into the alpha-female.By calling us sexist, they fail to see how sexist they are. They beg for more rights, but they're already our equals, why do we insist on giving them the platform for which they can destroy? Nobody sees what the women do to the men, yet somehow the men are nothing but slobs with no feelings, needs, or cares for anything. Of course the only thing they see is what we can't do. Without men, women would have no source of power. Without men to attack and torture, women would have nothing to hold their self esteems at such a high level. For this reason, I can't give most women much respect. They thrive off of failure. I see the gears of their workings, and fail to see any reason they should be held so highly and with so much influence.

I actually agree with the majority of this.

James Durbin was voted off American Idol tonight.

Sad. And I wasn't even a big fan of metal rock.

But still, he was great IMhO, and he rawked with a lot of passion.

Sucks.

^Those guys look like a bunch of jerks

It had been tagged pretty bad when I first got up there, but monkey-see-monkey-do... as soon as one started about half these clowns on the staircase had trashed it. That is Eagle's station, BTW.

Today was the last day of theatre as I know it.

It was the last day for the seniors at my high school, which make up about half of my advanced theatre class. Almost all the talent is graduating, and while I'm excited for them to move on with their lives and pursue greater opportunities, I'm genuinely scared for theatre next year.

^ Damn... so many people suck. I just posted the first one cause it was more current, but this is worse. I am kinda curious about hte clip I posted though... it says the family is not in constant peril, but are they sick at all? The mother implied that they were all very sick and had all sorts of qequiptment in her house... is she just a super germaphobe or is this a REALLY elaborate hoax?

Also semi rant: I have a final in 2 hours and I just had one. I am tired as hell and have been up since 6:15 am. Oh well... its my last day til summer classes begin and I am going to grab a coffee in a few minutes and study. TPR is currently my "break" as I am going to study for the next one soon... oh well... almost done!