TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

The California DMV really sucks. First off, it's been 3 months since I got my license and I still haven't received my official license in the mail and my temporary license expires next week. Then after contacting them, they won't mail it to me because Homeland Security doesn't think I'm a U.S Citizen.

I hate this 'thing' I put myself through, when there is more than enough time to do nothing - and then, not enough time to do everything!

Grrr.

I have this exact same issue. It really pisses me (and my parents) off when I tend to slack off and when I don't slack off, it's already too late.

rant 1: I've got mosquito bites on my arms and legs. They're annoying as $h!+. And on top of that, I only went outside for a few minutes just to pick up some mail.

rant 2: My 3 year-old nephew came back and he's acting worse than ever. He was good on Monday and Tuesday, but he's a lot more unruly, more demanding, and disrespectful (like he was last week) today. I swear my sister (his mother) doesn't spend enough time with him because he was complaining about homesickness all day today.

Something I really need to get off my chest...

Last night I stayed up until 1 o'clock waiting to get our seats for the bus to New York. My dad reserved seats a week in advance and the e-ticket told us to arrive at least 20 minutes before the buses arrived. We arrived twenty minutes before the bus came, but apparently, the company that runs the buses booked OUR seats to somebody else even though we reserved our seats a week in advance.

There was a sign posted that you needed to be there 1 hour in advance, which was not mentioned on the e-ticket. They didn't give refunds, but fortunately my dad managed to call the credit card company and get his money back. On top of that, this happened to a few other groups that reserved seats in advance as well.

Once the first bus came (there were supposed to be two buses), the entire place became chaotic and unorganized. The first bus managed to sit in the lot for around a half hour before it left. There was supposed to be a second bus but that was supposed to arrive at 1 in the morning so we decided to leave...

We managed to visit Luray Caverns today instead. It was beautiful... I highly recommend it to anyone visiting western VA. The Blue Ridge Mountains are amazing...

A long time ago I knew this girl named Aspen at my college. I found someone with the same name as her on Myspace, and she even looked like the Aspen girl I knew. A while back I sent her a message introduing myself, and for a long time I never got a response, but yesterday I got a message from the Aspen I had contacted.

Intrigued, I opened it up. I found, instead of a message about how she was thrilled that I remembered her, something along the lines of this:

"I'm not that Aspen but you sound like an a$$hole f**k your mean to whoever that other aspen girl is."

I didn't say anything mean in that message, it was just a simple inquiry, what was her right to call me an a$$hole just because I mistakenly messaged the wrong Aspen?

I died a little inside that day.

^I would either report her for the cussing or send back this reply:

"I'm sure glad you're not Aspen. You have issues with your attitude and grammar. That's probably an old picture of you too."

Terry "Hooking them up since 1989" Weaver

P.S. Crap. Forgot my rant:

How's this for spam mail:

"Looking for soulmate to relocate with"

Move into my villa? Hell naw!

Reminds me too much of this lady that tried to find love online (she was a mess) and packed her bags to more to Ireland. She got denied upon entry to the country; her "husband" that she was still married to (who married her for the green card he still didn't get) was under investigation for terrorism after 911 and she only had $25 in her purse! They sent her broke butt back to the states and arrested her husband. Gotta dig up those articles... they were classics on how to be a sizzling hot mess.

That man in Ireland ought to be counting his blessings. You don't want that "thang" living under your roof dragging your life down and stealing your lifeforce.

A long time ago I knew this girl named Aspen at my college. I found someone with the same name as her on Myspace, and she even looked like the Aspen girl I knew. A while back I sent her a message introduing myself, and for a long time I never got a response, but yesterday I got a message from the Aspen I had contacted.

Intrigued, I opened it up. I found, instead of a message about how she was thrilled that I remembered her, something along the lines of this:

"I'm not that Aspen but you sound like an a$$hole f**k your mean to whoever that other aspen girl is."

I didn't say anything mean in that message, it was just a simple inquiry, what was her right to call me an a$$hole just because I mistakenly messaged the wrong Aspen?

I died a little inside that day.

That's rage inducing right there just reading it.

Football jocks.

Everyday at XC practice, they'll walk by with a smug grin on their faces staring at us as we do a core workout. WTF is their problem? It's not a grudge against football players, because I have a ton of friends on the football team and actually considered going out for it, it's the assholes who won't give up on a 100-year old superiority complex! Seriously!

Okay. My teen angst is over.

I missed Cruefest last night.

Same, it was raining.

Rant - I started school, and theres this girl in my English class who glares at me with the "WTF' Face" every time I look in her direction. She sits by the door, and the clock. I don't know whats her problem. I mean why would I wan t to look at her, shes mean, fat, and doesn't look attractive.

I'm also tired of seeing people in school who use it as a hook up place. I mean you can do it, but not when I'm in the room doing my work. Whats worst is when they explain stuff right besides me. Stuff that would not be TPR appropriate.

Another related rant! I'm tired of the sexist men/female in the schools. Some guys think girls are walking sex, and some females think that guys are perverted a$$holes. I could go on and on about this one kid (Archie), but I already ranted on him.

One more rant - I'm tired of these Mother ******* Fanboys, on this Mother ******* InterwebZ!

-Matthew K.