TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

^ Well, don't worry Soren - even after you get back home, you'll still be able to ride it before (choking off tears) several of us, do.

(Note to self: That helix is Da Bomb. Mmm - m! Wicked...)

Now this is what a invert should look like.

Ditto!

So, the entire coaster is taking place inside? Is that right?

That coaster deserves the title of Nemisis: Part 2. No doubt. It looks extremely forcefull. Now, why can't SFA get a forcefull INVERTER (we don't have an inverted, just an SLC) like this!

I cannot wait to see this thing in action!!!

And again an update, the coaster is almost completed. The 0-G roll is completed, if its still 0-G we have to see it's low! Only the wingover and a nicely banked turn under ground to the station and we can start testing, after all the theming is done? And all that goodness within 1 hour traveling !

© Onride.de | Lauf Forrest

Helix completed.

After the helix, turning right underground.

And the low 0-G roll.

I bet itll have floater in it. Its VERY flat. Much like Hydra, Silver Bullet and if you havent noticed, Patriot.

It seems like theyve opted for these much more elongated and gradual parabolas rather than the more pointed previous versions of yesteryear. If you compare those ZeroG's with any normal ones from the past youll see huge differences. The parabola itself is much flatter giving you more time at Zero G and taken at a faster speed.

But that also means it has to be lower too. But I really think you will see some great floater with some great rotation.

whats really interesting to me is that there are some supports that are almost fully made out of concrete, not steel.

check a few posts up for photographic proof^

Whith how (hopefully) fast it's going to go, it needs more footer than support, to keep the track from shaking horribly. Plius, some of it is just for decoration, as they are just building a concrete box around the supports (also see some of those pics).