TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Which Disneyland Attraction are you?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a Splash Mountain man myself! :orangesmile:

Splash Mountain: Everybody's got a laughing place to go-go-go-woah! You are a romp through folk lore from the old south, a cheery log ride that is always pleasant despite such unfortunate circumstances like a five story drop into a briar patch that proves to be more fun than scary. You are casual, friend, warm, and inviting, if a little reckless, it's always a zip-ee-dee-do-dah day for you even when you get yourself into some mighty steep trouble. What movie you sprung from, Disney doesn't like to tell, some consider it racist, but never you mind, the critters inside of you (previously stars of 'America Sings') are always cute and you are just here to have a good time. You love the camera and you live life to your fullest, your thinking is that if 'you WILL get wet' you might as well sieze the day!

What the!!??!!

I'm a tram. :?

The Parking Lot Tram: The uncredited workhorse of the Disneyland resort. You take visitors from the largest parking lot on earth to the front door of Disneyland and back again. You aren't the picture of glamour and most wouldn't even think you provide any sort of excitment, but without you no fun could be had at all. You don't mean to, but you seem often sour. You get little respect and sometimes get losts of scorn, but yet you are faithful and eager to please. People need you and you need them. Your simpleness is the perfect backdrop to showcase the eager smiles of children riding you for their first time to the Happiest Place on Earth.

^^ see? no one believed me when I posted the avatar of the castle becoming the new home of the Neverland Ranch.

anyway, yeah, I'm a flippin' tram. I reek of diesel fumes and lots of people ride me all day. and I wonder why I'm so popular with the guys.

has anyone scored as Spash Mountain or the Railroad yet?

What the hell...?

I`m the Disneyland railroad (maybe the only thing I don`t like to ride while at disneyland).

But okay, I`ve to handle with this....

Andy

The Disneyland Railroad: A real steam powered train, like the old mighty Santa Fe, on a picturesk route like no other! You take people from the turn of the century to Frontier-era New Orleans, to the bonifide hometown of Mickey Mouse, and into then into the world of the Future, passing through the Grand Canyon, Jungles, Forrests, Fantasyland, and the ancient world of the Dinosaurs along the way. Always on time, you are steady, reliable, orderly, and a practical form of transportation for your passengers in the park. You greet visitors as they enter and say goodbye to them as they leave tonight. You have an eye for old world detail and craftsmenship, even as you represent the industrial age and the spirit of American ingenuity. An old icon of progress, you may not be the fastest ride or as sleek as your Monorail cousin, but you can rest assured that you are just the kind of magical experience that Walt Disney himself liked best.

1051339418_squitrain2.jpg.ad5225ceaa6fa916001343c4a1668aca.jpg

The Pirates of the Caribbean: A swashbuckling adventure! Yo ho, a pirates life is indeed for you, seeing as you are the classic Disney dark ride that presents a time when New Orleans was under attack from a band of treasure loving bandits. You have a bit of an edge, and an element of danger, and you can scare the youngins, but for the most part you mean no serious harm. You are youthful at heart, strong and energetic, with a taste for the good life, if not hard work. You have romantic notions about the adventurous life on the sea with no rules and no responsibilities except to your ship, but you also weary and worrisome of the fate that eventually gets all those who those who live life on the lamb, stealing gold for greed and burning down cities for your own delight. You are what you are, and you're out to enjoy the glamour of your wild days while they last! Despite your rough surface, the people know you have heart and they will always come back.

That makes 2 off us.... not to many pirates around....

Yay! I'm the Mark Twain! I'd actually like to be Splash Mountain or Space Mountain, but whatever. Here's what it said:

The Mark Twain: A leisurely paddle steamboat navigating the Rivers of America in the 19th Century! A venerable Disneyland institution, you date to opening day in 1955 and respresent stablity, tradition, and a healthy dose of Americana. You never make your passengers seasick (in part due to the fact that you role along your secret underwater track) and always offer some great panoramic views of a Frontier mining town, New Orleans, and back woods glimpses of wildlife and injuns straight out of a Samuel Clemens tale! Small children and old folks like you best, but that doesn't mean you don't know how to get out and enjoy the nightlife, you play "Steamboat Willie" in the nightly production of the Fantasmic! Spectacular. Just one question, just how is that you are always managing to be headed "down river"?

1051220322_esquitwain.jpg.f56f4d0b6f8d9b95be41ebc322c41126.jpg

Yay for front seats!

Parking lot tram! Woohoo!

The Parking Lot Tram: The uncredited workhorse of the Disneyland resort. You take visitors from the largest parking lot on earth (Disney World's parking lot is several times larger) to the front door of Disneyland and back again. You aren't the picture of glamour and most wouldn't even think you provide any sort of excitment, but without you no fun could be had at all. You don't mean to, but you seem often sour. You get little respect and sometimes get losts of scorn, but yet you are faithful and eager to please. People need you and you need them. Your simpleness is the perfect backdrop to showcase the eager smiles of children riding you for their first time to the Happiest Place on Earth.

• 2 weeks later...

Splash Mountain: Everybody's got a laughing place to go-go-go-woah! You are a romp through folk lore from the old south, a cheery log ride that is always pleasant despite such unfortunate circumstances like a five story drop into a briar patch that proves to be more fun than scary. You are casual, friend, warm, and inviting, if a little reckless, it's always a zip-ee-dee-do-dah day for you even when you get yourself into some mighty steep trouble. What movie you sprung from, Disney doesn't like to tell, some consider it racist, but never you mind, the critters inside of you (previously stars of 'America Sings') are always cute and you are just here to have a good time. You love the camera and you live life to your fullest, your thinking is that if 'you WILL get wet' you might as well sieze the day!

I'm happy with that...

1051339469_quisplash2.jpg.c7a7233311c1ab526f2fb2ffcb314502.jpg

I'm not the Tram!

Wow, I am Sace Mountain:

Space Mountain: A thrilling rocket ride through the darkness of outer space! Futuristic and forward thinking, you have just enough 2001-esk elements without escaping Walt Disney's utopian vision for a brighter tomorrow. You represent speed, stealthness, and the promise of technology, while your Dick Dale surf guitar riff of a soundtrack makes you retro and mysterious, without being corny. Keep the lights low and avoid revealing too much, lest you ruin the show, you're only going 28 mph! Regardless of speed, you prove that in the vacuum in space, you CAN hear people scream!

Yet another Roger Rabbit on board.

Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin: a wild ride through the back alleys of toontown! The only ride with a PG sense of humour in the G rated world of Disneyland, you are zany, wild, and a little bit of a loose screw. Energetic and colorful, you go at full speed, even though your taxi-car vehicles actually have four flat tires! Despite your older humor, you are a kid at heart and kids most relate to your cartoony world and like you the best. You've been know to make the adults a little queasy and a litte bit dizzy. You leave your visitors dazed, a little confused, but more often, extremely amused. You take us to the places we'd never see in a ride featuring the straight-laced Mickey, but somehow you're still all Disney.

RogerRabbit.jpg.c38677e2939007a496a8c1cc8d2bcfe4.jpg

Silly Rabbit!