TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Terminator Salvation: The Ride

robbalvey

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had a chance to comment on this ride yet (hell, I can't remember the last time I posted on a board :S) but I have to say it looks like a lot of fun, just what the doctor ordered! I'm fully prepared to hear my friends moan that it isn't intense enough with as much patience as possible, hahaha.

You'll see me there opening day, I can't wait!

Went to the park today and got a couple of shots. The bathrooms by the ride are now closed for remodel. The closest bathroom is now at the Scrambler. Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I used my cell.

ab5.jpg.e8117d715c7ff4e700cf8ea8ccdbd8dd.jpg

It's 6 o'clock on a Saturday evening and still working.

ab4.jpg.c3360021b09aec20e5736d3a8edd4a9a.jpg

Bridge is coming along

ab14.jpg.cb1ec171a8f54249adc1493fcec07315.jpg

Still no lift hill but a little drop into the turn

ab3.jpg.5bf6f3803919fb91584b0ef4018cb739.jpg

Still a dead-end in the background

ab2.jpg.281df2b16721f3d2fd0ec467bc405b00.jpg

Able to withstand some shaking?

ab1.jpg.48685d0496975d5dcaecd9f6b7af123e.jpg

Lots of steel has been laid

I'll agree on how good that cell phone camera is! I'm sporting a blackberry with a 3.2 mp camera and can't get shots that nice.

The ride looks like it is coming along very nicely, I look forward to seeing when some of the new theming starts going up.

I'll agree on how good that cell phone camera is! I'm sporting a blackberry with a 3.2 mp camera and can't get shots that nice.

And you're surprised? lol

blackberrys aren't really known for their camera features, are they?

Anyway, this ride is looking ace!

Can't wait to see it in action...

Well, it's video at least...

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I used my cell.

What kind of cell phone do you have?

It's a Samsung Instinct. Has a 2.0 mp camera. It has a mind of its own though. Some days good pictures and other days crap. I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone though. It's too buggy.

Well heres to hoping that this coaster proves me wrong B/c IMO this things still looks like nothing more then an oversized kiddy coaster IMO and IMO GCII worst looking coaster todate but that's just my opinion.

After ranting and raving for weeks about this event it finally comes and all we (those that couldn't make it, or just didn't want to make it) get is one pic of backstage Terminator construction No pics of the park or event in general

Then on top of that the Q&A session totally sucked preschoolers could of aked better questions the the ones that were asked and a 3 year of could of most likely gotten better Anwers for the stupid questions that were asked.

If crap was going to be censored then why in the heck even mention it like the response to ...We are working with blank right now! crowd roars with applause. Sht like that pisses me off to no end, why even bring it up if stuff is blanked out

Anyways sorry for the rant that was just bugging me sorry. Terminator looks like it's going to be an ok family ride the park needs family rides so Termy I'm not mad at you, even though your little bro Toro looks 10x times better

^ I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the event but everything that you wrote just sounds like sour grapes. If you didn't read before Robb will have a complete TR on WCB hopefully by the end of today and I can assure you it will have more than 1 picture of Terminator. By the way, being one out of many that was able to see Terminator from the backstage tour I can assure you this ain't no kiddie coaster. This beauty looks like it's ready to knock people's socks off in May so I think the ride will prove itself more than worthy than what you think. Also that guy on twitter that was updating you with the occurrences of the event was doing it for people (like yourself) that could not make it to the event. You could have at least given him a thank you for that even though NO ONE made him do it. So please try to keep the negativity to a low and I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the event but that doesn't give you a pass to get all bent out of shape about it... especially when other people that could not attend the event haven't made a negative comment so far other than yourself.

^My god was that your first time going to WCB b/c your still drooling over it like a %a# in an *ick factory get over it I've been to WCB and Solace a few times in my life so no loss here imo. I didn't even have anything negitive to say about the event anyways your the one making it seam like I'm bashing WCB b/c I didn't go which is far from the case.

I merely stated Terminator still isn't that impressive TO MEEEEE!!! and that the questions asked could of been better. Far as the event itself I didn't say anything about it so go ....never mind

Far as Terminator I have seen it in person this is where I get my statement of oversized you really can't get a feel at all for the size of this thing in any of the pictures. I may not have seen it from the side you got to see it from but nontheless I was just there and I got to size TSC up and imo I just don't see anything in it, which I also stated I hope my mind is changed when the ride is open b/c I know looks can be decieving.

I also know Rob was going to do the huge offical update thats a no brainer, but why does he have to do everything, there was hundreds of other people there and you mean to tell me Rob was the only one with a camera ,oh and the person who posted the one pan above 2 people out of 700 hundred Also Rob is one man he can't possibly capture everything single thing, every different angle etc, etc, I was just hoping a few more pics and ptrs was going to show up.

^Dude, seriously, you need to calm down and remove some of that attitude.

If you looked at the WCB Thread at all you would see that William posted a really nice little TR of the event.

As for everything else you said/bitched about, I'm not even going to waste my time responding.

I also know Rob was going to do the huge offical update thats a no brainer, but why does he have to do everything, there was hundreds of other people there and you mean to tell me Rob was the only one with a camera ,oh and the person who posted the one pan above 2 people out of 700 hundred Also Rob is one man he can't possibly capture everything single thing, every different angle etc, etc, I was just hoping a few more pics and ptrs was going to show up.

Who is Rob?

Who is Rob?

The only person at WCB with a camera, apparently.

Rob - he is the one with all the Anwers.

Seriously you can't please everyone. If a dozen people posted WCB PTRs someone would complain that there were too many.

Robb/Elissa - you guys know you do a good job and that is enforced when you have only one person complaining about a particular issue.