TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 278: Mardi Gras Festival 2021 details announced!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, Bill. . you have to search for the clinical term:  "Blueprints shaped like penis"

I'm in line for Dare Devil Dive in technical rehearsal. This is not a drill. I repeat: this is not a drill!

Six Flags Fiesta Texas has sent us a press release about the return of the annual Mardi Gras Festival at Six Flags Fiesta Texas including several new experiences that will debut this year!

Posted Images

or go way outside the box and do a Star Wars theme and call it Clone Wars

Hey maybe that isn't so bad since it they seem to be trying to pull a "Jedi Mind Trick" with a new paint job and such

*waves hand* This is not the coaster you saw at SFNO

...bad joke I know

^So does the Zero-G roll of Superman and Batma-ERR-Goliath's first flatspin.

That's really pretty amazing how it worked out that way!

Man I don't care how many clones there are, the Inverted Batman layout is sweet whichever the color or name.

If Tony Hawk runs like Timberland Twister, you will be in for a thrilling fun ride. If you want the best spinning, make sure that your car has uneven weight distribution.

I agree with all of you that this ride looks great with Superman in the background.

I think it's around this area, at the front of the park. You can see the Alamo-style entrance (right side) and two tram shelters (near the zero-g roll) in the foreground of the construction pictures.

goliath.jpg.ed738df27771f197d31f843d8688e0e0.jpg

Just to clear it up a bit, they didn't have to use any of the grassy area on that map^. The coaster is located on the concrete area where the old traim turnaround used to be and where the cabanas are located. The turnaround before the last corkscrew is over the drop-off zone on the left side.

Pandemonium at SFNE is really fun and smooth, and I think its the same design as Tony Hawk. Its a fun ride, its not thrilling fun.

TT was the first spinner with the TH/Pandemonium/Spinning Dragons layout. the only big difference with Timberland or Pandemonium is that the Tony Hawks are mirrored layouts.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the processs of organizing my photos, and will post a full trip report later.

As for Goliath, it's going to be a few weeks until it's ready to open.

I found these on sfftnet.com, but I think they are Jakizle's.

Everybody had better get out to Fiesta Texas soon ,because you never know when this puppy will close the park.