TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Hi to all!

I have one question, next week i will visit SF New England and the Great Escape and Great Adventure.Talking about the Season Passes, i was thinking in buying for me and my girlfriend, the gold pass for each. Will travel by car so we need the free parking.But at the web of New England, where i will buy the 2 gold passes, says :

" - Season Parking at every other Six Flags theme park

-VIP early entry to Six Flags New England"

So, we will have passes for all the SF parks, but the vip early is only for the New england? Not for the others?

If this is true, more convenient is to buy one gold pass and other regular pass for my girlfriend instead of 2 gold passes? is that right?

In this case we will have parking and passes for all SF parks. The only difference is that we can´t entry early at New England.

I need some help

Thanks to all

The passes are generic six flags branding (at all the parks as far as I know) and don't even designate gold or not on the pass itself. For the early entry all you do is show your pass to the guard, they don't swipe it or check anything. Whether or not any of this will change, I don't know. At least this is how it was when I visited for early entry at the beginning of the season.

The passes are generic six flags branding (at all the parks as far as I know) and don't even designate gold or not on the pass itself. For the early entry all you do is show your pass to the guard, they don't swipe it or check anything. Whether or not any of this will change, I don't know. At least this is how it was when I visited for early entry at the beginning of the season.

thanks!!!

^Is that early entry to the front gate or the "rope drop" (is there one at SFNE?).

also want to know

Does Wicked Cyclone have a reliable single rider line? I might swing by the park this coming week between other parks on my trip. I hope Goliath opens by then!

The Flash Pass line was doing double duty as the single rider line the last time I was there.

Since when was there a single rider line for WC? I always asked if there was one, but the person who stands by the test seat always says no.

Wait... so are people still confused as to why the policies seem to change on a daily / hourly basis at SFNE, most likely depending on how much of a power trip the staff is on or just due to a complete lack of management?

Just chalk it up as... "Because it's Six Flags New England" and move on. Then if you want to play more "Six Flags New England Roulette" go see if you can wait for the front seat on Batman that day if you stand in the yellow lines that goes all the way down the stairs for front seat riders with signs clearly stating that it's a front seat rider line. Bonus points if the ride op tells you that they've "never had" a front seat rider line. More bonus points if they're literally leaning on the sign when they say it.

They probably save money by using the same card and just setting a flag in the database to determine if a season pass is Gold or not.

They also saved money by making season passes ridiculously thin. Why are these things paper thin this year? Are they that desperate? Unless it's just SFA passes... can anyone confirm if this is chainwide?

Just got back from my first trip to SFNE, off the top...

Generally clean and orderly crowd (unlike my home park, Magic Mt)!

Lots of trees (and bugs :/), nicely laid out park for a relatively small park.

I like that lockers were enforced, and $4 for all day access to all lockers was very reasonable!!!

Bizarro (2x): great ride, but it was a little rough. Not sure if this still deserves to be in the top 10 though?

Wicked Cyclone (3x): faster by a lot after it has warmed up! Loved it! Although, my last ride, 5th row, I totally felt that vibration thing everyone has talked about. That was a bit startling! After it has warmed up, I would give it a very slight edge over Twisted Colossus

Mind Eraser: please remove this ride! ROUGH

batman: it was ok... last corkscrew really jerked us! Scream (@SFMM) is shockingly better

Skyscreamer: holy crap! This scared me more than Lex Luthor at SFMM those tiny little chain links!!!

Pandamonium, Houdini, that thing next to Houdini = all interesting enough

Overall, I got a good impression of the park, and really enjoyed it! Operations were for the most part good, a ton better than SFMM in that department.

^That stinks. At the park today for the first time in 9 years. I hope everything else is running. I'm on a trip between Canobie and Seabreeze; I gotta lower my standards while at a SF park. As usual when pulling up to a SF, not one ride can be seen moving. Wish me luck!