TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

With good navigation plans you should be fine, hit the big rides earlier in the morning and the rest should have shorter lines but there still will be a lot of waiting.

If you are impatient I would go with fastpasses, but make sure you overuse them to get your money's worth

One month ago today screamscape posted this.

(5/21/14) Kings Island guests may want to keep an eye out for possible flags or markings near the lift hill of The Beast. If the rumors are true, the park may soon start work on a new structure in this area that would be used as a new Haunted House location in the fall.

Visiting the park next Friday (27th) and am in debate of whether it will be crowded enough for Fast Lane. I usually visit Kings Island in early August, so this time frame is new territory for me. Any ideas of crowd levels this day/week? Thanks in advance!

Same here. A lot of the hotels in the area were booked and they are having the spirit festival.

I'm thinking Fast Lane is a must... Should I just go ahead and order it now?

Visiting the park next Friday (27th) and am in debate of whether it will be crowded enough for Fast Lane. I usually visit Kings Island in early August, so this time frame is new territory for me. Any ideas of crowd levels this day/week? Thanks in advance!

Same here. A lot of the hotels in the area were booked and they are having the spirit festival.

I'm thinking Fast Lane is a must... Should I just go ahead and order it now?

It is very likely that this could be one of the few weekends that Fast Lane sells out. The park is an absolute zoo during Spirit Song. I would highly recommend going another weekend if possible but Fast Lane is a must if you are going any of those three days.

^ This may allow them to demolish the Crypt's old building and set up a permanent home for the current haunt (can't recall off the top of my head what it was last year).

I would hope they would keep that cave entrance and just demolish the ride building... I would think that would look awesome as an entrance to a haunt.