TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

I know this guy's foreign but his posts were just so hilarious.

one of my favolite

1 - yo momma gotta be chicken out on cookin' some chickens coz she hates to see real its bloody things.....oh no i hate to see them too.

2 - yo momma gotta get fat chance on bein' most beautiful fat woman since she's having fatty junk foods.....oh no i real don't want her to be so like that.

3 - yo momma don't wanna get craps so much that all the time she gets

lots of clapping on everything she loves to do.....i want her to be so 100%.

From the "Post your favorite your mom jokes!" thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever purchased a complete stranger's on-ride photo because you thought they were hot?

This is funny, 2 girls flashed their tits on Son Of Beast for the on-ride photo. I saw it when I was checking out my on-ride - ha, ha I should have brought that one.

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any detailed information on the new ultracoaster about to begin construction? You know the kind of thing, design drawings, CAD images, or just general info. I think it's being installed at Cedar Point but I may have that wrong. I know that it will be the first in the world to top 500 feet, and also the first of this breed of super tall coaster to feature an inversion. Just hoping you knowledgable folk out there can fill me in with more info!

I don't think we really have to kiss her @$$ any longer. She posted on this site a few times last year, but now she's an Oscar winner and probably will never return. I think we now can say what we really thought of the movie. She'll never read it anyhow. I think it's funny how people have addresse their posts to her. Pretty much like writing a letter to Anne Frank.

Man, sea world has the most kicka$$ managers

that aside, I have one friend who continually tells me that magnets keep cars on upside down coaster track. I tell him he's wrong and then he always pulls out the worst diss ever, "Man, Alex, you're such a coaster fanatic. yeah, I said fanatic, not fan. it's worse. look it up!" after this I usually move onto the frat boy morons annoying the hell out of me to explain that airtime can not break a restraint, ALL drop towers have one car, water slides can't go beyond vertical, and chain lifts aren't powered by hand crank.

^I don't think we really have to kiss her @$$ any longer. She posted on this site a few times last year, but now she's an Oscar winner and probably will never return. I think we now can say what we really thought of the movie. She'll never read it anyhow. I think it's funny how people have addresse their posts to her. Pretty much like writing a letter to Anne Frank.

^I don't think we really have to kiss her @$$ any longer. She posted on this site a few times last year, but now she's an Oscar winner and probably will never return. I think we now can say what we really thought of the movie. She'll never read it anyhow. I think it's funny how people have addresse their posts to her. Pretty much like writing a letter to Anne Frank.