TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

OK, this wasn't last night, but about five years ago I had a dream that I went to Cedar Point and rode Magnum, but on the hill that gave me whiplash when I actually did ride it last year (the one with the curving drop to the left), I jumped off, went to the nurse's office at my school, puked, and then was told that I set a world record for the coaster jump.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Unless he is calling himself out for making that post. His communication non-skills are so bad, I can't understand what he is trying to say.

Self promotion is lame.

Calling attention to yourself for being stupid is just pathetic.

From the Yes or No game :

Did you ever do a benji jump ?

No, I don't jump on dogs.

Seriously, I'm sure you meant bungee jump, which, no I haven't done either and never plan to.

That happened because here a bungee jump actually is also called a benji jump.

Still, this was a stupid mistake and as I still remember having made that mistake, I must have felt pretty dumb

OKAY DONKEYS! MOST OF US AGREE THAT WHEN HERSHEY OPENED STORM RUNNER, IT STOMPED CEDAR POINTS' TOP THRILL DRAGSTER IN THE GROUND. NOW WE'VE GOT TWO SIMILAR (BUT NOT EXACTLY THE SAME) CATEGORY COASTERS AT THESE TWO PARKS, OPENING WITHIN TWO YEARS OF EACHOTHER, ONCE AGAIN. I KNOW WE HAVE YET TO GRACE THE RIDE PLATFORM OF THE AWSOME FAHRENHEIT BUT JUST AS A LITTLE FUN PREDICTIVE COMPARISON, JUST BY LOOKING AT FAHRENHEIT AND ACTUALLY HAVE RIDDEN MAVERICK (OR EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T) WHICH DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE BETTER RIDE. (WE KNO WHAT YOU LIFT HILL JUNKIES WILL CHOOSE. LOL).

my bet, Maverick , because of those awsome semi-inversions.

• 2 weeks later...
I have only been on two, King Cobra and Chang, could have ridden Mantis, but didn't because Chang is bigger. Would have to say Chang for now til I ride another...

In the "What is your favourite stand-up?" thread...

Carowinds need love. When Paramount's owned it, it stunk. Now Cedar Fair owns it, it still stinks. They must get a new wooden roller coaster and tear down Hurler because it is horrible. The turns are okay but everything else stinks. After Burn, Nighthawk, Vortex and Taxi Jam needs paint jobs. Get some new flat rides like the bigger parks have like CW Slege Hammer or Psyclone or that stand up enterprise thingy. Maybe get a CP Sky Hawk or MaXair.

Also get a LIM/LSM launch coaster or somethnig big and fast. Also get a B&M hyper. Get a new water ride or re-do the Log Flume.

With the interview with CF CEO, they are not spending much money on things this year. For God's sake, they should of gotten a coaster from Geagua Lake like Villian, Head Spin, or Raging Wolf Bob's.

(The only thing CF spends money on is trash cans) (j/k).

Please do not be critical of me for being so mean to them but they need strong improvements. I like Carowinds but please help them CF.

sushirocks13 wrote:

Also, the parking lot beside thunder road would be the perfect spot for a big coaster.....

maybe a B&M floorless(which would be my choice) or a launched coaster or something BIG!!

...Amen!

Zeppilin.jpg

Description:

Get a loop this nice please.

Viewed: 91 Time(s)

hurler.jpg

Description:

HATE!

Viewed: 91 Time(s)

Wow...just...wow.