TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

Sorry SoCalMan, but I can't think of any of your posts. The others posts are great and friggin crack me up all the time.

I found this to be pretty funny, considering Brent has almost 6,000 posts...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let this other post of her's speak for itself.

I stilll dont understand the rational about extreme park and obnoxious teens Cedar Point builds extreme rides and they are garnering more revenue than six flags. I said everyone has different tastes and from reading some of the other posts I am not the only one that thinks this is gonna be a lame ride. I am sure that a lot of you all dont think so and you think a ride that is under 100 ft is gonna keep the riff raff away, I dont get the comparison at all. That doesnt fly with me about extreme park and no spending teens. Maverick and Diamondhead are mega rides and again those two parks do well.

Diamondhead?

• 4 weeks later...
Yes that's true partly, but i will tell you why Disney will isn't going to come down easily, and that's because the general public are as stupid as it gets with their opinions about picking theme parks to go to. They don't realize that there are thousands of theme parks in the world that are better than Disney, because they just don't think theirs an option, because they never look into it! Taiko Mad

The reason Disney is so successful is that the general public have and probably still will for a while, believe that a Disney trip is an trip unlike anything on earth, and they are willing to spend anything on earth to get it. Disney would be successful even if they had the common decency to give their customers their monies worth, but they don't have any common decency. They are money craving slobs and it seems that nobody is able to see that. First of all, i have never heard anyone complain about the 75 dollar per person ticket price, when you can buy two days at a cedar fair park for less, but wait! Have you ever wondered why they have to put multiple parks at each resort? Because that multiples the amount of time they get to take 75 bucks from you! Plus not to mention how they have the highest food prices, highest resort prices, and they have more expensive cheesy souvenirs than even six flags!

Sorry for that rant, but i knew some sort of Disney comment was going to set me off sooner or later. let me conclude by saying if Disney goes down the theme park industry will not die, it will FLOURISH! Suddenly people around the world will look to new theme parks and realize how much they were ripped off by Disney, and how great other parks were that they had been taking for granted.

That's one for the ages.

BGEscape is a board I joined back in July 09. It was my very first board. The forum is theme-park/roller coaster rooted, but we talk about other stuff too. I'm not asking anyone to join the board. Feel free to look at it by sending me a PM if you are that interested.

No, all I ask is that you vote here for them in the category "Park Specific Site." The reason for this is that, one of our distant rivals, Gadv Online, has called in the invisible masses of public computers to skew the votes towards them. The site is our "distant" rival, because back in 2007, they allegedly (read: The did) steal the entire site design for their own use and then supposedly copyrighted it as their own material, sparking an anger in the members of BGEscape. Later, In the summer of this year, the owner of the site, an egotistical 15 year old, posted his entire summer vacation on the board, proclaiming how great he is and how his site was the original, blah blah blah, etc.

This began a back and forth battle of well crafted and poorly contrived attempts of bringing each other down.

SPOILER ALERT: WE WON.

But now they are starting the campaign of slander again, and we want to stop it.

So all I ask is that you go here and select BGEscape under "Park Specific Site" That's it, then feel free to go back to whatever.

--Chris

I DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT THIS BUT I RECENTLY SAW ON THE NEWS

THAT A FEW CAR COMPANIES WERE ASKING FOR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS SO THEY WOULDN'T GO INTO BANKRUPTCY

IM NOT SURE WHO THEY WERE ASKING THE MONEY FROM I THINK THE PRESIDENT

IF THEY DO GET THE MONEY THEY NEED WHY DOESN'T SIX FLAGS JUST ASK FOR THE MONEY THAT THEY NEED TO PAY OFF THEIR DEBT

This made me laugh out loud while surfing in history class. Everyone looked over at me

I DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT THIS BUT I RECENTLY SAW ON THE NEWS

THAT A FEW CAR COMPANIES WERE ASKING FOR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS SO THEY WOULDN'T GO INTO BANKRUPTCY

IM NOT SURE WHO THEY WERE ASKING THE MONEY FROM I THINK THE PRESIDENT

IF THEY DO GET THE MONEY THEY NEED WHY DOESN'T SIX FLAGS JUST ASK FOR THE MONEY THAT THEY NEED TO PAY OFF THEIR DEBT

This made me laugh out loud while surfing in history class. Everyone looked over at me

This is the type of thing I would expect to see on Yahoo! Answers after "how is babby formed? how girl get pragnent?"

I'm gonna list a few that seem to look good.

-Disney Sea

-Mitsui Greenland

-Nagashima Spa Land

-Hirakata Park

-Kijima Amusement Par

http://www.rcdb.com/id1217.htm TOGO+RCCA= not a good ride.

I'm wondering why all the wooden coasters are some what connected to Intamin(besides the togo)

Well I dont know too much about Japan parks, but those look decent . . . . .have fun

• 2 weeks later...