TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

Love the lighting in that photo. Looks amazing.

I do really wish that they would add some lights to the metal beams under the walkway. If they were to put bright green lights on these like they have on the station it would look amazing!! ... Or have they already done this, or said they were going to do this and I am just missing something?? (Photo from POV on TPR's YouTube)

Furry.png.900130bb5c2804fce86f9c99068e4c85.png

Lights on those would look amazing at night.

Cedar Fair is really stepping their game up! And I'm glad! Banshee was amazing. Fury 325 is going to be amazing. The company is really taking things in a new direction since Matt took over. He's bringing so much to these parks and the future is certainly looking bright. I can't wait to see what 2016 is going to bring!

Cedar Fair is really stepping their game up! And I'm glad! Banshee was amazing. Fury 325 is going to be amazing. The company is really taking things in a new direction since Matt took over. He's bringing so much to these parks and the future is certainly looking bright. I can't wait to see what 2016 is going to bring!

You don't have to wait...i'll tell you...

Its gonna be a pretty sizable waterpark expansion...Think big...really BIG!

Like Kentucky Kingdom big, or Kings Island big?

Like Kentucky Kingdom big, or Kings Island big?

Like Carowinds BIG! Trying to set itself away from the "like" categories...

(but if it was to be compared I would think something like whats being pumped throughout all the parks lately)