TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

Tomorrow I will watch World Trade Center. The tickets for today were all sold out. I wonder if it's a really blockbuster film since it's not that big in USA. I already looked at internet and the tickets for tomorrow are 75% bought. Only a few seats.

Can't wait! HAHAHA!

Most recent movie I saw was Barnyard which was rather fun, better than I expected though of course nothing compared to Pixar films.

Before that, I saw Dead or Alive: DOA because I felt like a martial arts movie and thought it couldn't be as bad as it was made out to be. I was wrong.

Just saw Talladega Night. You know what? Only a VERY few people watched it. Most people watched The Departed, Rob-B-Hood and World Trade Center.

There's a question. This November there will be 3 horrors in Singapore. Can you help me which one should I watch?

1) The Grudge 2

2) Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

3) Saw 3

Wake of Death: 10/10

Starring: Jean Claude Van-Damme

This movie was excellent! All the things I love in an action flick plus more...Though, the last 3 movies I seen starring Jean Claude Van-Damme were close in plot...Like, his wife gets murdered and then he goes on a rampage to get revenge...well that's basiclly what "Wake of Death" was about.

"Jeanne-Claude Van Damme is Ben Archer, a gangster from Marseilles who now lives in LA; after a few decades of crime, he's decided to go straight and spend more time with his family. His wife Cynthia is an agent for the INS; she works to keep illegal Chinese immigrants out of the US. But when she discovers Kim (Valerie Tian), a troubled young girl on board a ship full of immigrants, she takes pity on her and brings the girl home with her. This turns out to be a mistake, as Kim is running for her life; when her maniacal father Sun Quan (Simon Yam), the trigger-happy leader of the Chinese Triad, discovers Kim's hiding place, he brutally murders all involved. Upon finding his wife's body, Ben resolves to extract revenge from the killers, and embarks upon a bloodletting of the entire Chinese mob, waging war with the aid of two of his former gang members.

Zen Coaster wrote:I saw Dead or Alive: DOA because I felt like a martial arts movie and thought it couldn't be as bad as it was made out to be. I was wrong.

HOW was it?

we dont get it until december 2nd LUCKY!!!

would you suddgest it?

does it stay close to the game?

masterofthematrix91

I'm not an a diehard DOA fan. The characters seemed close to the video game versions but most weren't shown for very long. The plot was crap, I would have ditched it to just show more fights - going through the tournament and seeing who wins would have made for a better movie than using this storyline, as ridiculous as that might sound.

I watched The Devil's Rejects again and Feast.

Now Feast was an okay movie. The monsters we're scary, it was realistic, and the girls knew how to shoot!

Rating: 5/10

The Devil's Reject's was brilliant the second time around. Crazy!

Rating: 10/10

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas in Disney Digital 3-D - This one was much better than i expected. It was basically just the original with better special effects, and i think that they extended a couple of songs and added a couple of small scenes that wern't in the original. 8.5/10

The Devil's Rejects - As a fan of House of 1000 corpses i have to say that this movie lived up to the first one's title as one of the most sick, twisted movies that has ever been made. There were only a few moments that made you jump, and a few that made even me say "ewww." But the way that the actors and actresses deliver the lines it just makes you laugh out loud. If you haven't The Devils Rejects or House of 1000 Corpses, than i suggest that you go out and rent them in time for halloween, and prepare yourself for a very entertaining double feature. 10/10

Now Feast was an okay movie. The monsters we're scary, it was realistic, and the girls knew how to shoot!

Rating: 5/10

How could you give feast a 5? It's a least a high 7!

Did you watch season 3 of Project Greenlight?

I've been waiting almost 2 years for this damn movie, so it had a lot to deliver for me. It was OK, better that I thought it would be, but at the same time not as good as I was hoping it would be. But still good.

How can you not like "monster cock, look out!!"? classic.

On another note I saw Grudge 2 a little while ago. I don't know if I was tired from just getting back from my 5 days of Halloween fun, or what, but.....

I just thought it blew ass, I liked the first one, but this one just went nowhere and took a long time getting there.

The ending sucked too, Bruce Willis is dead thru the whole movie ( sorry, wrong flick )

But seriously, it sucked.