TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your first roller coaster site?

jarmor

I was just sitting here thinking (and I didnt see a topic on this) but what was the first, if you can remember, roller coaster site you visited. For me it has to be www.thrillride.com . I dont know how I stumbled across it but I was always on the discovery.com site on the make a roller coaster thingy in the 9th grade and I discoverd that site. To me it looked way cooler than it does now but oh well...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go to discovery.com, and find a thing they had about roller coasters and watch the POV of Millenium Force, this was before I even knew what it was. Then I started going to coasterphotos.com, and a couple of years ago I found this!

Gooses Realm of Insantity/SFMM Y2K.

[jeff moment] It's kind of ridiculous to think that some of the people posting in this thread were in elementary school when that site was in its heyday. [/jeff moment]

My first theme park site was Coasterforce (coasterforce.com), October marks my four year anniversary on that site.

Anyways, lately I have not been posting there because the atmosphere has just changed drastically and I feel like I'm not recognized there because I don't post every living breathing moment of my life there unlike some members...

JoyRides (I first visited in 1997 or so, back when it was updated regularly)

The Roller Coast (defunct)

World of Coasters

RRC (not really a site)

Other sites I visited over the years:

Danimation (the site was good for a while, until it went downhill and I discovered TPR. When I left, it was overrun by immature people posting spam topics)

Alex's Place

Thrillride (back when it did almost daily updates and the "Wild Rumors")

And oh yeah, a small site on GeoCities with a little game called "Guess The Neon Coaster"