TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you could modify one part of any ride...

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would replace Maverick's restrains withe I305-esque ones. It's still my #1 coaster, but giving the ride some comfortable restraints would seriously make it the perfect coaster. Beyond vertical drop, ejector airtime, twisties, launch, inversions--it has everything!

I would remove the mid-course trim brakes on Wild Thing at VF. If those trims were removed, the second half of the ride could have some amazing airtime, but with those trims, it's just mildly fun at best.

They did run it like that at least once...

I would remove the mid-course trim brakes on Wild Thing at VF. If those trims were removed, the second half of the ride could have some amazing airtime, but with those trims, it's just mildly fun at best.

They did run it like that at least once...

I see why they don't run it without the MCBR more often, without it the second half must of been brutal. Especially with the "wonderful" Morgan/Arrow hypercoaster cars...

I'd remove the trim on Raging Bull.

Mr. Freeze: Turn them forward and add hydraulic launch system.

OMG this! (minus the hydraulic launch) I loved Freeze just how it was. Now it's just meh.

I would make Vortex at CGA smooth again, either remove all the unnecessary seatbelts for the Grizzly or give that coaster new trains, give Revolution new trains, and do SOMETHING with Ghostrider (I don't care if they even gave it the RMC treatment, which would seem unlikely)

I would "and don't kill me" modify The Beast at King's Island......

And I love the ride...but....if I won PowerBall and could give K.I. a couple million....

Make the first drop a little steeper.....

Keep the airtime hill....

Get rid of the old "Brake Shed" and put another airtime hill....

After the underground tunnel...have the ride shoot straight out for another 'airtime hill' and then turn right....

Can't change the helix.....no reason to.

But, I'd add yet another airtime hill before the final brake run. Seriously missing at least a 'bunny hop' or something.

And mostly....I'd add all the water back to the front of the ride.....that used to look so cool.......with the pond and the watermill.

I would replace Maverick's restrains withe I305-esque ones. It's still my #1 coaster, but giving the ride some comfortable restraints would seriously make it the perfect coaster. Beyond vertical drop, ejector airtime, twisties, launch, inversions--it has everything!

I agree, I love Maverick, but I swear, on one of the overbanks my jaw kept getting hit by the restraint.

I'd lengthen volcano. Too short of a ride.

I'd make it do anything other than 3 slow inline twists above the mountain. So much potential just wasted. Longer for sure, but I'd pull out at least 2 of those twists. The ride design just doesn't make any sense.