TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

I rode the Exterminator at Kennywood back at Fright Nights. I'm having some serious withdrawal not being there right now! Pretty soon I might start drawing arrows all over my walls.. Or sit in my happy chair and start flailing my arms saying Weeee!

SheiKra this morning. Just a heads up, the spring break crowds have arrived!!! Luckily, I was there at 9:30 this morning, so I was able to stay ahead of the crowds and was able to ride Montu 3 times, Kumba 5 times, and SheiKra 2 times by 11am.

Sheikra.jpg.6aba12b296bd45d12cb0f57f76bdd682.jpg

I was thinking about this...I have no clue!

Does anyone know what my last coaster was!!?

Mountain Coaster at Ladabee(sp?) during your cruise excursion?

A. I'm not Jeff Johnson and don't count that as a credit!

B. We actually didn't ride it on that visit!

Is it possible that it was something at Disney during our IAAPA trip!?

Well, technically now it's Superman cause I rode that today, but I still have no clue what my previous one was!

^It's an amazing park! Go there! I love it so much, only wish it were a bit closer to us.

Don't get me wrong I love that park, but I only live a few miles from it and we go way too often so it loses its charm after too many repeat visits. I'm a little lego'd out right now and have been avoiding it for the past couple of months to recover. I work a few blocks away and sometimes grab lunch there when I have the time. We will be there for the new stuff opening soon though.

If you haven't been since it opened, Wow its changed and its a great park. I was shocked after only a three year absence.

Oh and my last coaster was Superman...

^It's an amazing park! Go there! I love it so much, only wish it were a bit closer to us.

Don't get me wrong I love that park, but I only live a few miles from it and we go way too often so it loses its charm after too many repeat visits. I'm a little lego'd out right now and have been avoiding it for the past couple of months to recover. I work a few blocks away and sometimes grab lunch there when I have the time. We will be there for the new stuff opening soon though.

If you haven't been since it opened, Wow its changed and its a great park. I was shocked after only a three year absence.

Oh and my last coaster was Superman...

I live a few miles from Legoland too! I go once or twice a month (Master Builder) and I never get bored!

I'm posting a giant update from my trip on Monday tonight so stay tuned...

^Big Bad Wolf - oh darn, just remembered. That was my last coaster at Busch Euroburg.

My last coaster was Montu at Busch Tampa in October last year.

Elissa's last coaster before Superman? My mind boggles, that could have been anywhere, Robb's Rollercoaster of Love?