TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

^ That's a hard dose of honesty. Thank you.

It's been cool to see Valravn's construction this winter, and I think a lot of us are thinking, "Now what?" Great for the park to start us talking about the queue. Growing up with SDC, I've grown used to interactive queues, and they come in all sorts. Thunderation has signs throughout its queue with mining lingo, Wildfire and Powder Keg have set pieces that tell the story, and Outlaw Run uses music to theme its queue. Really, any of these methods can enhance the waiting experience and really get people into the mood of the ride. Queues are often an afterthought, so basically any thought given to the queueing experience has a positive effect.

Bacon > Strippers

I've seen where too many strippers come from, being that their homes are always piles of filth and dirty burnt spoons next to hypodermic needles are always nearby. The magic has been forever ruined for me.

On a side note... Valravn looks decent.

You and I have been hanging out with an entirely different group of strippers. Not to say that your scenario doesn't exist, but very few of my stripper friends/ women I dated, had much more than a taste for pot. And all of them drove really nice cars, had great apartments, and were very generous. In fact, I have very fond mamories of my college and post college Summers bartending in Vegas at Cantina Charlies on tha graveyard shift. Where the 4am crowd consisted mostly of after shift strippers. I heard the odd horror story, but they were few and far between.

With that said, bacon< strippers, but

On a side note, Valravn looks to me as potentially the best dive coaster out there. I can't wait to get on it this year.

Bacon > Strippers

I've seen where too many strippers come from, being that their homes are always piles of filth and dirty burnt spoons next to hypodermic needles are always nearby. The magic has been forever ruined for me.

On a side note... Valravn looks decent.

You and I have been hanging out with an entirely different group of strippers. Not to say that your scenario doesn't exist, but very few of my stripper friends/ women I dated, had much more than a taste for pot. And all of them drove really nice cars, had great apartments, and were very generous. In fact, I have very fond mamories of my college and post college Summers bartending in Vegas at Cantina Charlies on tha graveyard shift. Where the 4am crowd consisted mostly of after shift strippers. I heard the odd horror story, but they were few and far between.

With that said, bacon< strippers, but

On a side note, Valravn looks to me as potentially the best dive coaster out there. I can't wait to get on it this year.

It's probably just because I live in the St. Louis area, which is pretty much a sh*t hole. I'm jealous that you have the option of choosing clean strippers.

What ever they are doing with the queue line that will really that interesting. I think they might be doing something with the queue line to make it more efficient but I can not imagine they are going to add theming.

I really wish I knew "how" installing the chain on a lift hill happened.

How do they get the chain from the base of the lift hill, all the way to the top, over and under, and back down??

I believe that they use a rope, and they feed it up. I remember they had something on it for Fury. Ill see if i can find it.

^

Have you been watching this forum? Your username seems familiar...

Why yes, i have watched this fourm for a while, this is just my first time posting.

You're off to a good start

Thanks

^

Have you been watching this forum? Your username seems familiar...

Why yes, i have watched this fourm for a while, this is just my first time posting.

You're off to a good start

Thanks

Be my new best friend now!!!! I'monaboat