TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Oh, you mean like the fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo?

Why does this website do this to people's posts. I'd actually like to know what was meant to be said. I don't find it funny. I find it immature. I have a sense of humor for things that are actually funny. But fluffy fluffy bunnies and goo are the same things as potty humor. You grow out of that in junior high... Or you should have....

Why does this website do this to people's posts. I'd actually like to know what was meant to be said. I don't find it funny. I find it immature. I have a sense of humor for things that are actually funny. But fluffy fluffy bunnies and goo are the same things as potty humor. You grow out of that in junior high... Or you should have....

It's a phrase meaning a (generally small) plastic or metallic storage container usually associated with middle school or high school hallways. And you usually don't want to find goo in one while at a park.

I look at it as a challenge to be more descriptive when writing.

I've heard the same thing about going to parks and riding roller coasters. If having a sense of humor and enjoying going to parks and riding coasters makes me immature, I have no problem at all with being immature!

We are terribly sorry you have to deal with our immaturity. Maybe you should post on a more "mature" forum......

Careful where you tread when you start calling people immature .....

ps. Please stop calling this ride "I'm too stupid to spell the word Apocalypse" - Just learn how to spell Apocalypse. Or use your spell checker to correct it.

Amen! For the longest time I thought this was the doing of the covenant "Word Filter." Glad to know I'm wrong!

Oh, that gives me a GREAT idea! I hope you like our new word filter!

I'm sorry you find our forum so immature. You'll find your permanent ban more appealing, I'm sure. Hey, that rhymed! You just got slimed! No more posting to our forum for you!

Edited by robbalvey

Oh, that gives me a GREAT idea! I hope you like our new word filter!

Uh, oh!

I'm sorry you find our forum so immature. You'll find your permanent ban more appealing, I'm sure. Hey, that rhymed! You just got slimed! No more posting to our forum for you!

Maybe the wood on Apocalypse was treated with something different that caused it to start turning white? It is strange because as the wood on GhostRider aged it just got darker and the weather in Buena Park isn't that different from that of Valencia.

Crazy how the color on Apocalypse has changed, looks a hell of a lot older than it is. How is it holding up in terms of roughness??

Hmmm now lets see if I can do this too...

"Pocky"

Just out of curiosity, colossus_queen, how
are we talking?

Oh come on, I had erased this from my mind last year, now I have to go through it again. So much for sleeping tonight...

I rode it in September and it had gotten pretty rough. Probably one of the rougher GCI's out there now. One ride was plenty for me.

What a shame... early last year I thought it was one of the best coasters in the park. I know it's not easy in a year-round park but I wish they'd invest the time and money to maintain this ride properly.

Crazy how the color on Apocalypse has changed, looks a hell of a lot older than it is. How is it holding up in terms of roughness??

When I rode it last month it was fairly rough. It's not so bad that the ride is painful, but it will shake you up. I'd probably say it's on par with Wildcat and Roar (aka about as rough as GCIs get), and believe it or not I think my recent ride on GhostRider was a tad smoother.

I think the word filter is hilarious. I didn't realize the board had that capability until I saw that every time I added my daughters name (M a g g I e), it came up Magnum... I thought at first that my iPhone's autocorrect was playing games with me on here.

Robb, the Apocalypse one is brilliant lol. I hated that term too....

Edited by JeromyL

that sun in Valencia must really be something. seems like every thing there fades. walking up the hill towards Tatsu from Apocalypse, you can see the major color change on some of Tatsu's supports that some get sun light and others don't.

When I last rode Apocalypse back in March, it was definitely rougher than I expected. It's really gotten worse over the years, compared to GhostRider which is steadily getting better.

I'm also curious about how Apocalypse's wood faded so much so quickly. The ride is only 5 1/2 years old and it is almost completely white (at least on that turnaround). GhostRider is 16 years old and is still very dark in color. It must be the type of wood used, because they both get an equal amount of sun, it seems.