TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Speaking of toilets and bathrooms...thinking of this thread as I head back to NorCal

You wouldn't want to take a dump in Los Banos--or in any I-5 Central Valley rest area, either.

Speaking of toilets and bathrooms...thinking of this thread as I head back to NorCal

You wouldn't want to take a dump in Los Banos--or in any I-5 Central Valley rest area, either.

No way, you need to get really good at holding it for 6 hours!

SFMMs bathrooms, they are disgusting.

My last visit, I went to the ones at the plaza in between SFMM and HH. I was the first one to use them for the day. 3 out of the 4 stalls had human waste from the previous day in them. 2 out of the 3 sinks had no running water and only 1 of the two paper towel dispensers worked. All of the stalls had graffiti etched into the toilets and the place smelled like a sewer.

But hey, this should just be ignored because just steps away there are sooooo many great coasters. Right?

There is simply NO EXCUSE for a disgusting bathroom.

To be fair, they aren't THAT bad.

So which is it? Are they totally disgusting or not that bad? We aren't talking about restaurant restrooms where cleanliness is of the utmost priority.

If your bathroom experience is the most important thing about your trip to a theme park, avoid SFMM for sure. Of course you can always go down the highway to Universal Studios Hollywood where the restrooms are impeccable and you pay $70 for 1 coaster to ride. I'll pass on that one, however.

Bathrooms are one of the few things it is safe to say that almost every guest will utilize, so upkeep (or lack thereof) of restrooms is a telling sign of just how much a park values their guests.

So which is it? Are they totally disgusting or not that bad? We aren't talking about restaurant restrooms where cleanliness is of the utmost priority.

Why should this be any different at a themepark? Are you saying that because it's not a restaurant it's ok for the bathrooms to not be clean and that is acceptable?

Yea lets admit it, everyone probably poops at a park every time or almost every time we go , personally I perfer to have atleast a regular nice toilet/bathroom, not a YOLOinfected toilet, walls, floor, ect. Im not saying they need to get on their knees and clean the floor tiles with a tooth brush, just keep it average. Its not rocket science, its called a mop

Speaking personally, I honestly can't remember one time where I've at a theme park. Let alone "every visit". And I'd hate to ever have to take one at SFMM.

^^But most people will still use a restroom to pee or wash their hands in a typical theme park visit.

Side note: I think it's awesome we're talking about pooping and peeing in the SFMM thread. It's very appropriate for the park!

I remember on our Mexico trip last month and we visited Six Flags Mexico when I got the feeling that I needed to go I was deathly afraid of what I would be in for. Surely Six Flags + Mexico + Bathrooms is a lethal combination right!?!?

They were the nicest, best smelling, cleanest theme park restrooms I had ever seen. Better than Disney, better than Japan, probably cleaner than my home bathroom. I even took a picture I was so impressed.

So come on SFMM, if Six Flags Mexico can have amazing bathrooms you should be able to as well.

As others have mentioned, EVERYONE uses the bathrooms, and it really is such a disgusting thing to have to put up with a dirty stall/sink/etc.

I remember a TPR event at Six Flags Magic Mountain a few years ago (Jay Thomas was still there). There was the usual park Q&A in the theatre, and the SFMM leadership team mentioned plans to "upgrade" the bathrooms. Afterward, a bunch of used a nearby bathroom. Whenever someone turned on a sink to wash his hands, the plumbing groaned as through it were possessed by demons.

That being said, I still remember the constantly flushing toilet at a lavatory in the Moroccan restaurant in Epcot. I mentioned it to the hostess, and a plumber was there in about five minutes to fix it. He said, "This is the problem when you use plumbing from the 1970s well into the 1990s."

Edited by cfc

There is simply NO EXCUSE for a disgusting bathroom.

To be fair, they aren't THAT bad.

So which is it? Are they totally disgusting or not that bad?

Wow, you're a really f**king obnoxious for taking two completely separate comments I made, quoting them completely out of context to make it look like I contradicted myself, and then questioning me about it in condescending tone.

Guess what?

You're banned.

All you're doing is picking fights here anyway. No one likes people like you.

--Robb "Simply not going to tolerate a$$holes like this on our forum." Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

^ When you ban someone can they still view the website? or does it go off there ip address and just block there computer all together.

They can still view, but they are no longer allowed to post. If they post something REALLY offensive, trolling, or worse, we can block their IPs from the server completely.