Phantasialand Discussion Thread

P. 252 - Launched Flying Coaster announced
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Postby flaffstar99 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:36 am

DaveDowning wrote:No, that won´t make sense. The Pit they dug there is by far not wide enough to have a station sitting there. So it´s either a tunnel or a launch. Plus, setting the station right in the middle of the new sector does not make sense at all. And you would have foundations poured all over the pit, not just two walls, the station needs to sit on a foundation aswell...

He edited his post, there was no picture before ^^ So just a missunderstanding, i went there too and didnt see those ones.

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby flaffstar99 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:50 am

Could it be that premier rides is going to built there a coaster? Cause they were posting this a few hours ago on facebook ^^... or it was a normal visit caused by the EAS, lol xD Was the only picture wich they had shown there from the tour.
One of the #EAS2014 post tour highlights was the visit to @phantasialand ...

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby DaveDowning » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:19 pm

This was obviously a trip related to EAS. if premier were involved, they wouldn't give it away months before track is installed. My personal opinion is that this will either be another Intamin worlds-first (think Chiapas as a coaster) or a Beemer.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Max0815 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:02 am

EXPANSION MYSTERY AREA - HERE IS THE NAME OF IT
KLUGHEIM
It's translated from german like a little ville with a lot of intelligent people.
Like the Professor at "Mystery Castle", it could be possible, that the theming have something to do with "mystic" innoventions.

I know EXACTLY where my passport is!

Postby TPDave » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:50 am

Interesting. I haven't been here in a few years now and it looks like they're still developing the place fast! I can wait to visit soon!!

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby alexinla » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:54 am

Phantasialand opend yesterday for there "Winterdreams" season and added a pretty spectacular light/fire show using Chiapas background.
Looks amazing!

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:51 am

Looks like a pretty cool show. I'd love to visit some of the European parks over the holiday season.

Favorite element on SkyRush is the Stengel Dive!

Postby BDG » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:51 am

Klugheim rockwork...

photo: RideOnBlog

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby DaveDowning » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:48 am

Three new pictures from rideonblog showing some of the theming going into Klugheim. I must admit, I´m quite impressed. (Please note: These pics where taken from within the park)

The general rumor is that this will be a launched coaster, possibly another SFX-Coaster. But nothing has been officially announced.

More Info here + source

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:08 am

That looks wonderful so far, I can't wait to find out what ride it is (but yeah I do expect a coaster somehow) yet I can't get it out of my head that we are to wait another 11 months before the announcement (during upcoming winter). I mean it's nice if they plan to announce it just before the summer and get people pumped for the 2016 ride (yeah still a guess but 2015 absolutely not and 2017 seems to far away for now) or in September, but I can't see it now.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!