Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

P. 4740: Cedar Points Nights 2019 details released!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 18 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Re: Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

Postby thepoint4life23 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:52 am

What you say sounds like you have not paid for Parking yet. I think if you bought a room and ticket package it might have the parking with it. what you bought sounds like it might just be tickets and a Room. I am still shocked they have not provided a shuttle fo the park from express.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/5749463e4331775e371e68621c381f92.jpg[/img][/url]

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby tndank » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:30 am

Anyone can buy tickets now and reserve. You can also reserve with previously bought tickets.

July 11th appears to be the first date available for this group.

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby Mike240SX » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Guess their plan to open to resort guests only on the 11th wasn't looking so profitable? They're now open to everyone on that date. Sucks for those who made non-refundable reservations at their expensive hotels just to get in the park.
-Mike
Total Coasters: 150(!)
Top 10 Steel: Maverick, Skyrush, Intimidator 305, Fury 325, Banshee, Millennium Force, Raptor, Superman: The Ride (SFNE), Top Thrill Dragster, Big Bad Wolf
Top 10 Wood: The Beast, El Toro, Phoenix (Knoebels), Boulder Dash, Thunderbolt (KW), Mystic Timbers, Comet (Hershey), Hercules, Shivering Timbers, Jack Rabbit (KW)
Top 5 Hybrid: Twisted Timbers, Steel Vengeance, Goliath (SFGAm), Wicked Cyclone, Great White

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby grsupercity » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:43 pm

Mike240SX wrote:Guess their plan to open to resort guests only on the 11th wasn't looking so profitable? They're now open to everyone on that date. Sucks for those who made non-refundable reservations at their expensive hotels just to get in the park.

Its still a great experience with its own slew of perks
After riding Lightning Run I can not understand why parks are not lining up to buy some Hyper GTX models. That little ride rocks

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby FeelTheFORCE » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:55 pm

tndank wrote:Anyone can buy tickets now and reserve. You can also reserve with previously bought tickets.

Good to know, thanks! Also, tickets purchased prior to June 5, 2020 are good through September 6, 2021, so anyone currently holding onto one of those tickets doesn't have to make a reservation. I'm personally going to hold onto my ticket & FL+ combo for 2021, and most likely just buy a normal ticket if I do go this year.

Postby tndank » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:18 pm

FeelTheFORCE wrote:
tndank wrote:Anyone can buy tickets now and reserve. You can also reserve with previously bought tickets.

Good to know, thanks! Also, tickets purchased prior to June 5, 2020 are good through September 6, 2021, so anyone currently holding onto one of those tickets doesn't have to make a reservation. I'm personally going to hold onto my ticket & FL+ combo for 2021, and most likely just buy a normal ticket if I do go this year.

I would use it now for walk ons and buy another next sale. KI Orion literal walk on with a 3 hour line around the park.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Shark » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:45 am

Haymaker wrote:Who can answer this question for me. I bought my park tickets seperate from my hotel reservation at Express. The way I read it I have to pay for parking at the park?

We got caught by this a couple years ago, bought our Park tickets on cyber Monday and booked express hotel separately. At check in we were told we would have to pay for parking at the park.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby thepoint4life23 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:35 am

I would by the Fl off you if I can find two more.
Is the number of reservation higher or the same as Kings Island?
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/5749463e4331775e371e68621c381f92.jpg[/img][/url]

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby Haymaker » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:05 am

Shark wrote:
Haymaker wrote:Who can answer this question for me. I bought my park tickets seperate from my hotel reservation at Express. The way I read it I have to pay for parking at the park?

We got caught by this a couple years ago, bought our Park tickets on cyber Monday and booked express hotel separately. At check in we were told we would have to pay for parking at the park.

Thanks! Thats the answer I was looking for.

Postby tndank » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:14 am

Steel Vengeance - no more pouches. Everything in fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo again this year.

PreviousNext