TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Toverland Discussion Thread

I'm shocked at all of the theming they're putting into this. I guess after seeing Booster Bikes lack of theming I wasn't expecting much, but this is way more like the inside section of the park theming wise!

I love Millenium Flyer trains so comfertable i could sit in one all day. Also i love how MF train restraints fall down and you can pull them up about 4-5 inches and imagin the air you are about to recieve. Thats how thy are on Thunderhead for me atleast.

That station is going to be loud when the trains makes its station fly-through! I thought waiting in the station for Kentucky Rumbler was loud - this is gonna be excruciating.

You have obviously never been on Thunderhead. The track gos right through the station above your haed! It looks like it enters from a turn like Thunderhead and leave going down giving a pop of air like Thunderhead. It tooks like Troy and Thunderhead are related. Those beautiful GCI seats so comfortable!

Well, I've actually been on Renegade, more than 40 times, and can honestly say it's a great ride, in literally every seat on the train. Definitely the most fun I'd had on a wooden coaster in a LONG time.. It's just fun, intense, smooth, has great twists and turns, and seems to be getting even better in the month that it's been open. (And definitely more air time now than when it first opened, so it's wearing in nicely.) You cannot help but have a smile on your face when riding it, and will probably find yourself yelling and hollering in joy and excitement.

And you have to love a woodie that doesn't beat the crap out of you to

give you a fun ride. And I'm more typically a steel coaster fan than a woodie fan, so it's almost hard for me to say such good things about a woodie. I was actually disappointed when a woodie was announced at VF and not an Invert, (and even wrote Cedar Fair and told them SO!) but am VERY, VERY, pleasantly surprised at how good Renegade is.

It would definitely be fun to try this new coaster when it opens to compare. It's possible that it's better than Renegade, but Renegade is a pretty darn nice coaster. Give it the props it deserves. (Especially if you haven't ridden it.)

I guess I'll have to make one of the coaster trips there next year if there is one.

Hey everyone,

Remember that we do have ERT on both Troy and Booster Bike on Tuesday, July 10th. If you have a season pass to Toverland you can join our ERT for just €20. Please email me if you are interested!

--Robb

Hey everyone,

Remember that we do have ERT on both Troy and Booster Bike on Tuesday, July 10th. If you have a season pass to Toverland you can join our ERT for just €20. Please email me if you are interested!

--Robb

I've met you before in that park last year but this year will be a problem.

I'll be there with the first riders (parkcrew) on the 27e but also the 29e en the 1e july.

A POV should sure be possible to make you warm up for it

Hey, i looked at the first post in the topic and EXACTLY ONE YEAR has passed since the news of the woodie came out, and look where we are now!

anyways, i thought i'd post some pics from my side. They're from last tuesday

Big Size

Big Size

Thanks to everyone who has been uploading pictures throughout the construction! TPR, along with troytoverland.nl, toverland.info and turbolaaf have all been fun sites to follow during the building of Troy.

Leaving in 16 hours...will be there on Sunday. I'm giddy like a kid on Christmas. Stop by and say hello if you are at Toverland.