Head on apply directly to the forehead,

Head on apply directly to the forehead!

You read my mind.

Any Lexus ads. The narrator's voice is like fingernails on chalkboard to me. All pompous and hoity toity.

I cringe when the stupid Lexus Christmas ads come out...stupid red bows. Seriously, who the heck buys someone a car for Christmas, and the other person has no idea? And where does one get such a large bow?

^ It's trying to sell you HEAD ON...which you APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD hahaha

While I think it's a very annoying commercial, I always thought it got the point across clearly until now! Especially with the slow motion application video that plays during the voice over!

-Julie

yup same here, most annoying commercial EVER.

A recent GAP ad that keeps playing all the time.

Basically, this one dancing chick that dances to ACDC- Back In Black and then says some garbled quote over and over that sounds like "Yougobadeega, you gobadeega!" at least three times before the ad ends.

A recent GAP ad that keeps playing all the time.

Basically, this one dancing chick that dances to ACDC- Back In Black and then says some garbled quote over and over that sounds like "Yougobadeega, you gobadeega!" at least three times before the ad ends.

LOL, I agree completely! I thought she was saying: You gobble- me dance. You gobble- me dance (CUZ I'M BACK IN BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!) LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

*bump*

Four new ones for me.

1. Pullups

"I'm a Big Kid Now!"- Little kids get annoying fast sometimes and this ad proves it. "My pullup feels cold!" Good for you kid, now piss in the toilet before the diaper freezes your genitals off because of that cool alert thingy.

2. Glomobi

Too similar to Jamster! ads, except replace the crazy frog with an ugly animated GIF from 1996. And to add to that, an annoying announcer that goes "TEXT LAUGH TO 69696 FOR TEH FUNNIEST JOKES EVAR!"

3. Germain Toyota of Sarasota-

Anybody living in the SRQ will understand this one. The Germainiac... a prime example of bad graphics on the N64! Also looks retarded.

4. Honda Cars of Bradenton-

Another bad and cheesy car ad. Hey, lets call in the kicker from the Tampa Bay Bucs! *local celebrity endorsement* *kicks ball* *cheesy glass sound effect* . Then here comes more cheesyness at the end. JUST 3 MILES NORTH OF THE AIRPORT! *airplane flys by*.

Seriously, cheesiest ad ever.[/b]

I think this is only confined to our SoCal members, but I have hated Sit 'N Sleep commercials for as long as I can remember, even way back before Larry made it big!

"Sit 'N Sleep will beat anyone's advertised price or your mattress is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I want to f--king kill YOU Larry!

-Jahan

I think this is only confined to our SoCal members, but I have hated Sit 'N Sleep commercials for as long as I can remember, even way back before Larry made it big!

"Sit 'N Sleep will beat anyone's advertised price or your mattress is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I want to f--king kill YOU Larry!

-Jahan

I happen to like those commercials... But they do get pretty annoying.

It's actually more like:

"SitNSleep'llbeatanyone'sadvertisedpriceoryourmattress is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HI IM BARRY SCOTT!

that one with the air freshener in the toilet

little kid: oh no!!!

mum: what?

kid: its all gone its all gone its all gone

mum: whats all gone?

*kid send out a picture under the door*

two things:

1) how does the boy push the image under the door when he's sitting on the toilet?

2) can mums walk through walls?

'Hi. I'm Ooma. My friends call me Ooma. You can watch me any time you want, slow me down, speed me up or even...

*wait 10 minutes while her earrings settle, only to notice her head moves soooo much*

pause me.'

Virgin Broadband

grrrrrrrrrr!

Wait, another one.

Anybody seen the Comcast Slowsky ads? You know, the one with the turtles talking about DSL versus Cable?

Those are so annoying in a cheesy way because of their sad attempts to be actually funny. "I'm like a fish!"

I hate any television commercial with doorbells in them...it makes my dogs bark and drives me crazy. I hate any radio commercial with squeeling tires, car crashes or sirens as sound effects...they make me tense up.

And I can't stand radio commericals that have someone eating or drinking something (especially while talking...Dr.Pepper and Starburst come to mind) or the sound effect of a beverage being poured into a glass...it really grosses me out for some reason.