TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Least Favourite TV Ads

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All the Geico commercials post-gecko. Every single one of them is irritating, and so pervasive on streaming video sites that I now associate Geico with mind-numbing stupidity--not exactly the sort of association one wants with their company. Getting people to remember your advert isn't enough; they have to actually want to buy the product too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AAAAH! I F***ING HATE THIS GOOGLE PLAY COMMERCIAL! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDyeml_mjLA&feature=player_detailpage How the hell does this even relate to google play? Just tell me a few games that may seem interesting. Don't bore me the ^ @! # !! to death by showing me some !( * ( @) @) @% commercial about a ^ @! # !! ( !$ & heartbeat!

Edited by tarheel1231

There's a new eHarmony commercial going around that just pisses me off.

It has a little girl telling her grandfather (the eHarmony guy from the rest of the commercials, you'd recognize him) about how her teacher found a boyfriend or something like that. But, she says, it won't last, because she didn't find him on eHarmony, where the most relationships and the most marriages are made! And it's her going on and on with the stock BS you hear in every dating website ad, playing up the "OMG CUTE KIDZ ;_;" factor to 11.

I dunno, I find it unbearable. But then again, every commercial featuring the "cute smarty pants kid" trope is awful to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One really annoying commercial I see during Christmas is this one where a post office guy is going to his apartment while passing Christmas related occurrences. There's a lottery ticket on his apartment door, and Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson is looking through another door as the guy gets the ticket. It comes around during this time on TV and it really bothers me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8CBky4TnwE

• 4 weeks later...

This is maybe the most BORING comercial in Switzerland!!

It's about a business who produce and clean beddings. The man just speaks like it is an Information Video of his business!

The language is swiss german, sorry.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

It has a little girl telling her grandfather (the eHarmony guy from the rest of the commercials, you'd recognize him) about how her teacher found a boyfriend or something like that. But, she says, it won't last, because she didn't find him on eHarmony, where the most relationships and the most marriages are made! And it's her going on and on with the stock BS you hear in every dating website ad, playing up the "OMG CUTE KIDZ ;_;" factor to 11.

The part that really pisses me off is when she says "And eHarmony has all the hot babes!". Like she would know.

I don't know if anyone has specifically mentioned the Hydroxycut commercial...there's this song in the background that goes like "I wanna live free, bring on the fiiiree, I wanna go through with this desire, whoa oh oh, just live it up, bring on the fiirreee." The music is uncomfortable to listen to and it reminds me of someone scratching their nail on a chalkboard.