TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Steel Dragon 2000 is open!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't wait to hear everyone say it's the "best ride ever" now that it's open and hardly anyone has been able to ride! Just like we were told how BMRX was the best ride EVER from all the ACErs who didn't realize we'd be getting out there the following month on our secret Japan trip to find out for ourselves that they were full of sh1t!

--Robb "We'll give the straight dope on it next year!" Alvey

^Sorry I don't know how to do that...

Regarding the onride: after watching this one and the one of MF, don't you have the feeling the drop of SD2K lasts much longer? It just keeps going while the one of MF appears to be over fairly quick. But that's probably because MF's is much steeper.

Anyway I'm really glad SD2K reopens. It would be a real shame if we lost such a big coaster since there aren't many giga's in the world

Well, I just think you should have linked to the site. You went to all the trouble of compressing it into RAR(not many people have WinRAR), when you coulda just posted this link:

http://www.asovini.com/screamer/mov/sd2k_wide.mov

They can stream it if they want, or download it. Alot more people have quicktime or realplayer, so it just makes it eaiser.

I can, however, see how posting a link to a site that anyone can have access to would make you seem like just an average SD2k enthusiast.

I just can't wait to hear everyone say it's the "best ride ever" now that it's open and hardly anyone has been able to ride! Just like we were told how BMRX was the best ride EVER from all the ACErs who didn't realize we'd be getting out there the following month on our secret Japan trip to find out for ourselves that they were full of sh1t!

--Robb "We'll give the straight dope on it next year!" Alvey

Did I miss something? what is BMRX?

JEFF