TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats The Weather Like Where You Live?

BAH HUMBUG!!!

no snow for Christmas, oh well, not that it snows here much anyway, it would have been nice to get at least a little

lows in the mid 20's

highs in the mid to high 50's

it is supposed to reach 60 degrees today, did I leave California???

I live in Tel Aviv, Israel . Now it is about 24 dgrees © and sunny. I love the rain and had enough sun for few months.

We never have anow in Tel Aviv as we are near the sea but we will have rain this week. Just love the rain.

OMG!!! I thought I was the only Israeli TPR member... guess not! BTW, I live in Jerusalem, Israel. Unlike Tel Aviv, we get snow, but very rarely, like once every other year. It ALMOST snowed here last weekend, but in the end we only got hail =(

Wow Soren, you got a lot of snow in Germany!

I can't stand snow, or ice, or frost, or any cold weather, unless it's cooling my beer.

Today we've had a couple of inches of snow, and the whole country has gone bananas. People are waiting several hours to get rescued at the roadside!

Lucky for Manchester, we haven't really had any snow of note yet. But the forecast did mention some for tomorrow... :?