TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

MODOT announced that WB I-44 will reopen by rush hour today (Thursday), so EB shouldn't be too far behind. It's also interesting that both Fox 2 News & the St. Louis Post Dispatch have both published articles addressing the "fake news" of SFSL being flooded.

Westbound 44 and 109 both directions now open. No word on eastbound 44, but hopefully sometime tomorrow.

Respectable guess, but I don't think it's going to happen. Ninja's layout is so uninspiring compared to Blue Hawk.

I could see the flyers as a realistic possibility. I still think a free spin will be in the works within a year or so, just because I think every park is going to get one.

I still think a free spin will be in the works within a year or so, just because I think every park is going to get one.

Yep... unfortunately. It's the new Justice League

Indeed. Every park is going to have one. I hope ours gets announced this year so there is a little mystery the following ones. Assuming Spinsanity is well received I'd think at least one other park is going to get a disko next year.

Nice pics of the park. Weather has been beautiful this weekend.

^ it is my firm belief that your getting a Tilt-a-Whirl to round out your flat ride collection. But an S&S 4D Freespin themed for the Riddler is a definite possibility.

I still want our possible Free Spin to be themed to Two Face

I still think a free spin will be in the works within a year or so, just because I think every park is going to get one.

I mean, at least the Justice Leagues are actually really fun rides. The free spin coasters are just so short and aren't a whole lot of fun. They are probably my least favorite cloned coasters. But I love that Six Flags is themeing them!

I mean, at least the Justice Leagues are actually really fun rides. The free spin coasters are just so short and aren't a whole lot of fun. They are probably my least favorite cloned coasters. But I love that Six Flags is themeing them!

^ it is my firm belief that your getting a Tilt-a-Whirl to round out your flat ride collection. But an S&S 4D Freespin themed for the Riddler is a definite possibility.

I still want our possible Free Spin to be themed to Two Face

YES! Give it the theme and name of that old Invertigo coaster at Six Flags America! Two Face: The Flip Side! I think they could remove the Ninja and put a 4D Freespin there. And the Ninja takes up enough space that they could also probably put a flat ride in there, maybe a Tilt-A-Whirl and call it Harley Quinn's Spinsanity. And I'd love for them to remove the Joker Inc. and put a Zamperla Giant Discovery and name it Riddler's Revenge.

Indeed. Every park is going to have one.

This has been said about every clone made by Six Flags. So far the only ride close enough to fit this bill is the star flyers. Will several parks get S&S Free Spin coasters yes, will all no. There is no guarantee that SFSTL will get one, we might instead get the next coaster clone.

But it is the next coaster clone, isn't it? Isn't that what its classified as?

There may be no guarantee but if there were betting odds then it would for sure be a favorite. There also appears to be several prime spots where it could fit in. I know people here like to say destroy the Ninja but I'd think Tidal Wave would make a heck of a lot more sense than axing a coaster. That back corner with TW always seems dead. Putting a freespin over there means each corner of the park is anchored with a popular attraction, and Ninja would maybe even see an uptick in riders with a new attraction like that in its vicinity (Spinsanity is right over there as well).

I think they could remove the Ninja and put a 4D Freespin there. And the Ninja takes up enough space that they could also probably put a flat ride in there, maybe a Tilt-A-Whirl and call it Harley Quinn's Spinsanity. And I'd love for them to remove the Joker Inc. and put a Zamperla Giant Discovery and name it Riddler's Revenge.

The Ninja is not going anywhere, it is SFSTL's VR coaster.

What's with all this Tilt-a-Whirl talk?