TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Do you ride again rides that made you sick before.

There are some rides that I know will make me sick and I still get inside. But this is not stupuid enough, even after getting sick sometimes on the next visit to the park I go inside again like "now it will be ok".

SO what about you ? DO you go on puke rides knowing the consequences ?

In my case it is always like that with the Breakdance ride. It made me sick and still I like this ride till this exact moment that fun always becomes ... "oh shit... I wanna get off... think I am about to be very sick... why I got on this ride... shit .... stop it already ...."

I am sure I am not the only one with sucj stories ...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason i can ride all the coasters and sometimes maXair(almost got sick when I had seat 1)and not get sick year I can go on something as simple as chairswings and puke my guts out, and I hate more flat rides of that sort so nope, no spinny rides for me

SPINNY RIDES ARE THE DEVIL!

Robbie"watched waterboy 4 times in the past week"Milburn

^ A common misconception among the coaster riding community. Flat rides can be just as exciting as flat rides, if not even more exciting. Give me a Top Spin or an Enterprise. Troikas are fun too. Flats provide a fun experience and are good for in between rides. You can have a ton of fun with your friends on a Frisbee... try it sometime. It's also fun to try and fit two guys in an enterprise or watch the wincing commence as the restrains on the top spin fall... crushing all beneath them.

The only time rides make me sick is if I go on a ride too much. Like after I went to Dorney and went on Hydra and Talon 4 times each, I got a bad headache. I think it was because I wasn't use to that much riding at once though (I usually never go on coasters more than once or twice a visit to a park).

I have never been sick from a ride or coaster ever and can reride anything...Hell I can even eat in line and get on a topspin,coaster,ship and be fine... I dont even get dizzy on rides...

To bad all my friends do get sick... They can only take a ride or 2 on a zipper so I ride with each one so I can get in 6 or 7 rides and they each get 1 or 2 :?

njarrrr... every time I go to my local themepark, I always do multiple ride marathons on the top spin when theres not that much line, and always come off feeling better and better until I get temporarily bored and go ride the wooden coaster.

I just don't get sick on rides, never have.

The last time I was at WDW, I wasn't feeling to hot while I waited in line for Space Mountain one night. I had the ride of my life (Just think, I was the only person on the train who wasn't an Asian tourist) and then afterward I threw up all over the bench outside. I got so sick afterwards that I had to be wheelchaired out of the park. I felt like a total loser. Turns out that I had one of those "24 hour" bugs.

Just FYI, I will ALWAYS revisit Space Mountain, regardless of that B.S.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually if I get sick on a ride, it's on a spinning flat ride (like La Revolution at Knott's), not a roller coaster. The most an inverting coaster has done to me is make me slightly nauseous for just a short amount of time afterwards. Depending on how nauseous I feel, I may or may not ride again, it really depends. Usually I'll ride at least one more time, even if it's not in the same visit.

But one ride that made me really sick somehow was Insanity at Stratosphere Tower. I probably won't be paying $8 to get on that thing again. I prefer X-Scream.

Super "Spinning is more nauseating than inverting" Dasher

• 7 years later...