TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What have you been hit in the head with?

zaneymon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where shall I begin?

Let's see . . .

Volleyballs several times in the face while playing dodgeball and such.

A basketball hit in the face during PE in middle school.

A golf ball nailed me in the head AFTER it ricocheted off several walls.

Playing crab ball, someone kicked an Earth ball at me, bowling me over and whacking my head on the gym floor.

Whacked my head on pianos, dresser corners, concrete curbs.

Clubbed several times in the head with pugel sticks during Basic Training. (Even with padding and helmets I still saw stars.)

I know there's a lot more than this, but I don't remember.

Needless to say, there's some kind of strange attraction with my head and inanimate objects, whether airborne or not. I guess that would explain why I'm so messed up.

When I was a kid, swimming in the Horseshoe Bay area of West Vancouver, I came up out of the water and got BONKED on the head with a (it turned out) tin can!

:shock: And I did get cut, and bled and got stitched up. End of story.

And nobody got sued. :shock::shock:

Surprise. In the late 50's, accidents happened and we just dealt with them, kids and parents alike (IMO), at the time.

Does it still count if my head hit something?

My head hit a rock as I was going for a frisbee and knocked me unconcious! That was probably my best head injury! I went out later and found the bloody rock too! Oh, and my friends all just let me lay there until someone finally went and got my mom! Oh to be young again!

Where shall I begin?

Let's see . . .

Volleyballs several times in the face while playing dodgeball and such.

A basketball hit in the face during PE in middle school.

A golf ball nailed me in the head AFTER it ricocheted off several walls.

Playing crab ball, someone kicked an Earth ball at me, bowling me over and whacking my head on the gym floor.

Wow, your face sure is a ball magnet...

Anyways, I've gotten hit in the face with many things... to many to count actually... But I'm still pretty

ugly15.jpg.0d1e0b24469eb76f762158ec4191df4b.jpg

This isn't really me, just so you know :)

Quite a few thing's, but the gypo's with the golf club's did the best job of knocking me on my ass! Git's!

When I was 10 I was hit by a truck. I still have a scare in my forehead.

Yeah, I got mine in the form of a transit van though, but that broke my right leg, to this day I still can't run without looking like I've pissed meself!

In second grade I belive I got hit in the head by a pole on a swinging metal school gate! We were all running out for reces and this stupid girl in front of me grabbed the the gate and swung it just as she passed by. I didnt see it swing till it was too late then BONK right on my forehead. With the speed of my running and the swinging of the gate pole flyin at my head I got a big goose egg on my forhead!! Needless to say I could of been in an "Apperance competition" with the elephant man!!!

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!

Edited by waterviper