TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Compilation theme park video!

After talking about that infamous song (im not telling your gonna have to download the video!) in chat yesterday I decided to make a coaster video to it. At first I was like...how the heck am I gonna pull this one off but I think I did it pretty well. Actually I used the video to try out some new "effects" in the video. This video has everything! From off ride shots to on ride shots...from coasters to flat rides...from dancing half naked chicks to men in daisy dukes :shock: ...yep this video has everything. I channeled the TPR God when doing this video so kids...its not for the uptight! I even made sure I had lots of shots of me in it...but dont worry im not the one wearing the daisey dukes, or am I 8) . In the end I decided to make this a video summarizing my park trips for this year. So if you wanna see dancing coasters and breast :shock: , Oh yeah, check out the video!

**sorry no longer avaliable...that a teach ya to wait! 8) **

Oh yeah...let me know what you think of it! As I said...im testing out some new stuff to me and want to know if im doing a good job!

Edited by jarmor

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this could go into the TPR video competition, just its 24seconds to long!!!

But its really good.

What kind of camera, and editing program did you use?

im using a JVC MZ-200US digital camcorder. Its a pretty good piece of machine. And the editing program I use is pretty simple. I dont have the option to mute one clip and have one with sound, I dont have the option to slow clips down or speed them up. At first I was like aww man but now it has taught me to be more creative and know that timing is everything! But the effects, like the dancing coasters, are done with me having "movie majic" skills...

For instance, the twoface segment consisted of me having two clips of the coaster, one going foward and one going backwards. With me so far...good! Then I take out a segement about .08 secs long from each clip of at the same spot. Then I rotate from the return trip to the outbound trip clips to get that "dancing" effect. Then I just end with the longer version of the opposite clip to finish out the trip. I use the same concept on the other "dancing" clips but each one has a different variation. Its easier done than said...

But using a tripod and experiementing with different shots, angles, and making your own effects really makes a difference!

Im glad you all like it and I am considering making that my video entry next year...with some minor adjustments 8). That or my "hooray for carowinds" video.

you should get Adobe Premier Elements! Its only like 130 or something like that, but you get so much! ITs hard to tell whats different from Adobe Premier and Adobe Premier Pro! Who knows what you could do with it! I really like it, myself, and its worth every penny.

Jarmor, very nice video. I have to ask how do you get such steady shots? do you tense your arms and hold your breath? or use a wide angle lens? or do you balance your camera on something?

I'm not Jarvis, but as a member of the paparazzi who follows him everywhere, I can tell you that he uses a tripod.

Freakin' awesome video! I'm really amazed at the time and work you've clearly been putting into these videos. So when is the ever-delayed website going to go online?

Thanks guys for the feedback...as jon stated (who is the head of my fan club, see him for details 8) ) I use a tripod for a big majority, if not all, of my steady shots and for the movement shots I generally just move with the coaster so it wouldnt matter. But yeah I highly suggest tripod usage if you are a die hard video fanatic like me!

And I dont care what you guys say that song is the shiznit! 8)

• 2 weeks later...