• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday:

Got up

Got dressed

Checked out TPR and ate breakfast

Continued surfing the net

Went to Wal-Mart (And McDonalds for lunch of course)

Came home

Kicked back and played NES games

Sunday:

Got up

Went to church

Went to a friend's surprise b-day party and went swimming (OMG that pool was freezing!) so I did the torture of just diving in at the deep end

Came home

Left to Home Depot still chlorinated to get some wood and other stuff to finish up the shed we're building

Came home (again)

Finished homework

How are the braces holding up? I've had them for about 16 months...

I only have the top one just now and its murder! Lol I cant eat anything apart from liquidy things, Like soup and yoghurt lol. Im soooo looking forward to getting my bottom one... NOT! Lol But Hey, No pain no gain!

16 Months?? U must be getting them off soon!

Friday

-Went to school...exciting

-Went to SFGAm right after school

Saturday

-Went on my comp for awhile

-Played DDR

-Watched Napolean Dynomyte

-Laughed my ass off

Sunday

-Went to SFGAm

yeah it was a very good weekend...it was my school's homecoming and I couldn't find a date, so I was basiclly doing anything to get my mind off it

Went to Fry's grand opening in Oxnard and purchased a PSP for my girlfriend, only $259.00 with two games and gamers pack(case, CLA, USB cable, UMD cases, etc). Also picked up SSX on tour and a 13" Sharp Aquos LCD TV for $99.00. Went home set it up, watched movies and played games all weekend.

I worked on Friday night at Cold Stone, then on Saturday, me, my brother, and his girlfriend got up early and went over to St. Louis for a Blues game. We spent most of the day hanging out around town and then went to the game. It was a blast though they lost. They were playing my bro's favorite team, the Nashville Predators. We headed home and ended up missing an exit and not realizing it for over an hour. Needless to say, it was a late night. It was fun though. Sunday, I watched the last Indycar race of the year and then went to work. It was a pretty good weekend overall.

I worked on Friday night at Cold Stone, then on Saturday, me, my brother, and his girlfriend got up early and went over to St. Louis for a Blues game. We spent most of the day hanging out around town and then went to the game. It was a blast though they lost.

So what else is new.

Last night, I did absolutley nothing. Tonight, I saw the movie 'Stay", which was great and went out to eat. Tomorrow, I have plans to go shopping! I am searching for a new pair of jeans, some hoodies for winter, a new coat and a light green shirt that will go good with black dress pants. Next weekend will be a bit more busy...

Friday, 10/28- Haunted Trail... Nineveh, Indiana. Nineveh is a small town in the woods and they have a neat haunted house/ hayride/ trail every year. Also, very good hot chocolate is served, WOOT!

Saturday, 10/29- Irvington Ghost Tour... Irvington, Indiana. Irvington is a suburb of Indianapolis that is very old. They have several old, historic homes, some of which hold ghost stories. The tour departs around 11 PM and usualy lasts until around 2 AM. It is really very fun and the thing I look forward to every Hallowean. The tour meets at Lazy Daze Coffee Shop before leaving where they have a storyteller. Lazy Daze also has the best carmel frapachino EVER!

Sunday, 10/30... A haunted house somewhere. Perhaps Fright Manor, an old favorite, or something new.

Monday, 10/31- HALLOWEAN! The only day of Hallowean weekend I don't have plans for! I will pass out candy for a while and then I still don't have plans after that.

THIS weekend

friday going to my halloween dance eating oreos and as much punch i can handle come home at 10:30 and watch texas chainsaw massacre (74) and go to bed

saturday wakeup around 9:00 and get ready for the day meet up with my youth group at my church go to SFMW! and beat the ff crowds ride roar for my 150th time! and just hang out

sunday go to band pratice and watch monsterfest on amc all day

• 4 years later...

Have you ever done something crazy and insane in your spare time with friends that you want to share? Well this is the place to talk about it. Discuss the craziest things you and your friends have done and include pictures if you have any.

This isn't as crazy as some of the other things that will be posted here, but the craziest thing that me and my friends have done were taking rotten fruits, sticking firecrackers in them, and blowing them up. We then took a little plastic Ronald McDonald and strapped him to a firecracker. Then his face caught on fire! It was awesome and hilarious.

Now its your turn to discuss some crazy things that you have done. Enjoy this thread.