TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Wanda Parks in China.

Until its built AND you ride it, STFU.

PLEASE calm down...there`s absolutely no justification for being that rude...

George, please let the moderators do their job.

The moderating team has no problem with Nickstroberg's comment since it was not directed to anyone in particular and appears to be a general statement about people commenting on the quality of rides as factual before the rides have been completed and ridden.

If he had quoted someone else or mentioned someone in his post then we would have a problem.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a photo of Wanda City Theme Park's inverted coaster manufactured by Beijing Shibaolai Amusement Equipment. Isn't it just amazing how there are no side-rails on the seats of this coaster? Well, we all know Chinese knock-offs are very special contraptions. Does anyone know how long these coasters actually last?

12219453_1485414311763962_8678577839474174007_n.jpg?oh=19c70de9aae3fe96c9deb841f7f948ca&oe=56B9B1DA

Photo taken by VHCoasters

Here is a photo of Wanda City Theme Park's inverted coaster manufactured by Beijing Shibaolai Amusement Equipment. Isn't it just amazing how there are no side-rails on the seats of this coaster? Well, we all know Chinese knock-offs are very special contraptions. Does anyone know how long these coasters actually last?

12219453_1485414311763962_8678577839474174007_n.jpg?oh=19c70de9aae3fe96c9deb841f7f948ca&oe=56B9B1DA

Photo taken by VHCoasters

Pray hard that it lasts less than 10 years

All I see there is an awesome high-vantage-point turn into the huge first drop, massive airtime hills, and crazy fast speed and turns. It's Intamin and it will probably be the best coaster in all of Asia! Kick A$$.

T-Express?

Kawasemi?

Now you guys have got my head spinning, ranking the coasters in Asia.

It's gotta be T-Express, right? Then Kawasemi.

Next in line would be what, Pyrenees, Atlantis Adventure, Wood Coaster at Knight Valley, Fireball, and some of the new GG woodies? Formula Rossa if you include the middle east? Flying Aces looks promising too.

It'll be cool to see how the new China Parks shake things up. This new Wanda hyper is exciting, even if it is tamer - it's been a while since we've seen a more classic Intamin hyper.

It'll be cool to see how the new China Parks shake things up. This new Wanda hyper is exciting, even if it is tamer - it's been a while since we've seen a more classic Intamin hyper.

Bingo. Regardless of the NoLimits simulation's accuracy, it's a refreshing change of pace to see a graceful Intamin as opposed to an aggressive one.

Now you guys have got my head spinning, ranking the coasters in Asia.

It's gotta be T-Express, right? Then Kawasemi.

Next in line would be what, Pyrenees, Atlantis Adventure, Wood Coaster at Knight Valley, Fireball, and some of the new GG woodies? Formula Rossa if you include the middle east? Flying Aces looks promising too.

Well if you include Kawasemi you've surely got to include the 2 mega lites in China

And for me Bullet Coaster, OCT Thrust SSC1000, Sky Ripper, Fjord Dragon and Dauling Dragons are all hovering around or in my top 10

As others have said it will be nice to see how this Intamin rides. The park has a decent line up considering it only has 3 major coasters.

^ Yes it is rough. The forces are really strong especially during the first half, feels like B&M is using it to test the limit of the wing coaster train. I can ride Maverick, Banshee, Thunderbird, Superman Krypton Coaster, even Voyage non-stop but my limit on Parrot is 4 rides in a row including exiting and walking all the way back to the station.

Is it confirmed that Wanda is building a park in Australia?

The Intamin looks GREAT! We can't go too wrong with a new Intamin, as long as it has twists like that.

Side note, are Starry Sky Ripper and a Parrot Coaster really that good? I wanted to believe they were, so it's good to hear it.

Is Parrot Coaster rough, as in shaking, rattling, banging? Or just intense. You wouldn't think it was so intense just from videos.

Looks like a great ride!

I don't understand the point of the pool at the bottom of the first drop. It didn't even make a splash. I had the opportunity to ride Pilgrim's Plunge a couple times and never enjoyed a ride. I don't think they could get the water level right, though. It was like a giant drop into knee-smashing brakes. I'd give them a try again if I had the chance, but I don't see the appeal. Go for a badass log flume instead.

Heres a couple more pictures from Nanchang of that Intamin. That 1-2-3 punch looks insane. love the look of the hill through the lift too.

Nanwan7.thumb.jpg.60cd27f878f694f696d24edcf31032e8.jpg

Nanwan3.thumb.jpg.5cc282012334ad2c6c04e7efce85fbbf.jpg

Theres also a couple of off ride videos from Harpy and the Water Coaster at Wanda Xishuangbanna which is now open

Edit: Just realized the water coaster video has been posted above :S sorry.

Edited by Gutterflower