TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What are you most looking forward to in 2014?

I'm excited for all of the new parks I'm planning to visit next year like La Ronde, Silver Dollar City, Six Flags St. Louis, and Knoebels. I REALLY wanted to do Scandi, but alas, I could not. Hoping to try to go somewhere in Europe on my own, but a visit to SoCal might have to do instead. Coaster-wise, I can't wait to ride Banshee! I about crapped my pants when they announced it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm for sure most excited about that Pipe scream ride coming into Cedar Point! have you seen the layout! Anyways, I would say I'm most excited about Banshee. Just Because of how badly the park needed a new B&M/Intamin ride and this one is definitely one of the best layouts I've ever seen for an invert. But I'm excited for everything!

I'll go with Goliath at Six Flags Great America during TPR's Mini New Hotness Trip, along with Mammoth at Holiday World. I'm hoping to check out the new Seven Dwarfs coaster at the Magic Kingdom, too.

^ Ditto! Although I've already road Mammoth and I can't wait to do it again!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I'm late to this thread. I need to stop letting that j o b thing get in the way.

I am looking forward to my second ever trip to WDW as well as checking out all the new stuff at US/IOA since our trip there late spring.

It also looks like I'll finally make it back to Niagra Falls and should be able to pick up a lot of the credits around there.

No TPR trip yet next year.

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed I posted before Lightning Run was announced--add that to my list!

I haven't thought much about the Coney Island Thunderbolt, but I just might make my way back there again as well. What is it again, a slightly more innovative Eurofighter knockoff? Sounds fun to me.

I won't lie, I've also found myself wishing I could fly out to "the other Portland" for Roar-O-Saurus. I guess I'll console myself by assuming it will be exactly like riding Wooden Warrior.

For me, it's my first trip to Las Vegas! With many firsts. My highlighted firsts are;

First El Loco

First Custom Arrow

First time at Stratosphere

First Togo

The Togo is as a learning experience. I must learn about bad rides!

If I get a spot on it: the mini new hotness tour hands down

Definite - SF: NE I hate myself for missing it year after year, but 2014 it happens or else I burn my enthusiast card

Also am excited to get to Lake Compounce again to try Boulder Dash not in the cold and rain (I hope that was why it wasn't as air timey as I expected ) and Knoebels for the first time in 12 years.

Definitely headed to hit a things out east like Lake Compounce - haven't had the luxury to ride Boulder Dash yet. If I can hit up SFGAd I'll spend a good chunk of time on El Toro ...

Excited for Banshee and hoping it lives up to its hype, Firechaser and Goliath.

Most looking forward to

- Visiting my first SF park in a VERY long time. Riding my first Batman coaster, Nitro, Kingda Ka, and especially El Toro.

- Visiting Canada's Wonderland for the first time since 1998. Riding Leviathan, Behemoth, and Guardian. Crossing Vortex off my bucket list. Trying plenty of unique flats.

- Revisiting Hersheypark. Getting an autograph from the cocoa can and hanging out with the chocolate bars. Rerides on the coasters I hit last year and a first ride on Sooperdooperlooper.

- Visiting KD for the first time in forever. Getting a photo with the singing mushrooms, riding 305/Dominator, celebrating the park's 40th anniversary.

Revisiting Canada... such an amazing country. Seeing Quebec City without getting lost. Revisiting Montreal and Toronto. Getting me some Tim Hortons.

And if things work out, visiting Waldameer or Knoebels. Whichever one comes first.

Really look forward now I got a chance of riding Helix at Liseberg next year, Also I'll be riding my first winged coaster at Heide park, both during my first trip ever.

Also looking forward tot the Premier launch at Holiday park because it will be my first Premier. Also there is one non coaster I look forward to, Chiapas at Phantasialand.

Basicly looking forward to a year bigger then any I had before.