TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR 2014 Tours Thread!

Tis true though, I didn't think it'd fill so fast (well I should've known what happens when you assume) but I was assured I would almost certainly have a spot open up for me (so some of ya better drop out!)

I know! I procrastinated too but now I put my deposit in and I'm on the wait list. I really enjoyed WCB 2013 and hope I can make a TPR tour in 2014.

For mini new hotness? My face is super red about it because I was so excited when I saw the email announcing it, hits so many of my "most wanted" parks and coasters so I really goofed

WCB was indeed a great time.

^Hey if we get enough interest we may look into opening a second bus on that tour!

Would be awesome!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not be able to take a regular vacation next summer. ( why I didn't put in for the hotness trip. But I may find time off where I can fly out for a day or two. Will you post the agendas online at all so maybe I could at least "be" at one if the parks while the tour is ongoing. No perks, but would be nice to say hi and stuff

(Finding time off from working two jobs is hard. Why I absolutely loved the west coast bash. Worked with my timeline).

Thanks for everything

• 3 weeks later...

I can't make it but it sounds like an awesome trip, especially for the price. It would be cool to have a less expensive trip option like this every once and a while because it is such an awesome deal. I need to get my butt on a TPR trip soon

Any chance of Glow ERT on Flying Turns

Probably not on Turns, I'd honestly rather do it again on Phoenix! You can see it better than way!

Ahh of course, probably one of my favorite TPR moments. It was amazing to see all the GLOW while riding Phoenix. Anyways, I went ahead and sent in my deposit since the park line up is great.

I would do this but Scandi has taken it's place. It's amazing but all the East Coast US stuff I have not done (including all the Orlando parks). Must get there someday. Excuse that, let me rephrase, I will get there someday!

I'm totally torn between the Mini Hotness tour and the mini East Coast tour! I'm already wait listed for the Mini Hotness tour, so I'm wondering if I should stay on that tour or switch to the East Coast one. I've never been to any of these parks so which ones should I visit on my first TPR tour??

I won't be able to go on the tour, but if I was, how am I supposed to NYC for the tour? Would I have to be driven up there or would I be picked up somewhere?

It is your responsibility to get yourself to the starting point of the tour. It is also your responsibility to get yourself home from the end point. They are never included in any of the tours. Is that what you mean?