TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

^ Awesome! Those trains look really good with that paint scheme. I really hope that the trains aren't that short, a longer train would probably have more capacity. Just a quick question, have they started testing yet? Thanks for the pic Dallas! I can't wait to ride this baby next week!

---Brent

Howdy.

I'm a R.O. at knott's, work at camp snoopy and silver bullet, and on the opening crew for sierra sidewinder.

You guys seem to know just as much as me.

The ride is supposed to be open on next Saturday May 26.

We start training for it around Wednesday.

oh yeah, i'm not sure if I'm supposed to say this or not... oh well, instead of still pictures this ride has video cameras, you can purchase a video of the ride.

There are 2 trains, four cars each, four seats per car. and yes the second train is stored underneath the station when not in use.

The ride will not have an elevator, but has a wheelchair lift.

The uniform is the horrible camp snoopy uniform. It will be it's own area with it's own shift leader until about labor day, after that it will become a part of Camp Snoopy.

that's about all I know. see you guys next week for the opening!

I work for Knotts also (I work at the Chicken Dinner Restraunt) and go into the park almost every weekend. There is not alot going on with it right now the track is complete and the ride is still borded up. I will probly go in early saterday and snap some pictures for you all before work

^^Thanks man! Glad to see what this ride is all about! The video cameras sound cool, but there probably going to be a rip-off. Next Saturday, I'll be there, and I'll be riding this baby. Hey mahuika88, let me know what time you're working and I'll be sure to say hi!

---Brent