TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Future Scream Machines - Travel Channel May 19th

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to this. Since the show description says that it goes into the technology behind the rides, it sounds like it might be a bit "smarter" than other coaster shows. But even if it's not, it's great to see the Travel Channel branching off of ICW with other ride related shows. By the way, does anyone know when the next Insane Coaster Wars season begins?

Anyone else think that cup container thing was a great idea or was it just me.

I totally agree.

I also liked Robb and Elissa's commentary the best. I hope Travel Channel begins using Robb and Elissa more on their videos. Can't wait to see if they're going to be on Insane Coaster Wars.

Anyone else think that cup container thing was a great idea or was it just me.

The funny thing about that is we have been using it at Korean parks since 2007!

Check it out:

Nothing exists anywhere unless it exists in America! It's in the Constitution!

Edited by cfc

As I mentioned to Robb and Elissa on Twitter last night, I really enjoyed the show but I got totally distracted by the hot Brazilian chick in the thong walking up the stairs of Insano.

That slide at Schlitterbahn looks awesome. I'll be the 1 in 10 that will ride it!!!

I was able to catch the midnight airing after my hockey game. Really enjoyed it. TPR is taking over, and I love it!

I also spotted Big Mike doing some high-fiving in China!

I can't remember if it was the Schlitterbahn slide or not, but whichever slide they were showing the rendering of with the airtime hill at the bottom looks terrifying! Curious to see how that works out.

As I mentioned to Robb and Elissa on Twitter last night, I really enjoyed the show but I got totally distracted by the hot Brazilian chick in the thong walking up the stairs of Insano.

I was a little distracted by the Brazilian chick too and I am sure the producers did that one on purpose. Thought the new slide they are building looked completely nuts.