TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Ride Have You Ridden the Most?

Great Bear at Hersheypark has this distinction, I rode it 7 times on October 28th, 10 times on March 31st, and 12 times on April 7, Skyrush is a very close second with 11 laps on April 7, the coasters at Hershey can't be ridden just once

Flat ride would have to be Claw I love airtime while spinning

Water ride, Tidal Force, I love the giant Skloosh wall of water and how wet you get

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Demon at SF Great America. Usually worth the headache It's been a staple for me since 1982, and is often good for re-rides without leaving the station.

Then I would say CP Blue Streak (even when I worked on it, I rode it nearly ever day; loved it back then!) and Mind Bender at SFOG (I usually park myself on that ride when I'm there.)

Also done Legend at Holiday World to no end - thanks to Holiwood Nights! And the Screechin' Eagle at Americana 64 times in one day, what a day that was!

As of this post I am up to 1,075 rides on Diamondback.

I am sure I have more on Kumba, but I was not into counting when I started riding Kumba.

I've been on it over 3000 times. Welcome to the thousand ride club!

That's scary seeing as I used to work the ride and I don't think I've been on it that much.

Interesting topic. Of course, these will be rides at our home parks. So for me, it's Silver Dollar City.

My most ridden coaster would have to be Thunderation. I was eight when it was built, and it was the only "real" coaster the park had at the time (the only other being the fantastic dark ride/coaster hybrid Fire in the Hole, which is still operating). Now that my daughter is getting into coasters too, coupled with the fact that it generally has short lines these days, means it's easy to hit this just about every visit.

My most ridden dark ride would be Flooded Mine. I loved this as a kid, and it's held up well over the years. The park added an interactive light-gun element in the early nineties, which really increased its re-rideability.

Silver Dollar City didn't have any flat rides to speak of until just a few years ago. They did have a balloon ride in the children's area when I was a kid, but I never really liked it. So he flat ride I've ridden the most is probably the Grand Wave Carousel, a Zamperla chairswing. It's my daughter's favourite flat ride, and we simply must ride this every time.

I am sure I have more on Kumba, but I was not into counting when I started riding Kumba.

Seeing as diamondback is a 3 minute ride, you can say that 20 runs equals one hour of continuous riding. By riding it over 3000 times you have spent 150 continuous hours on it, or 6 days, 6 hours, or more. Wow. That's crazy. And for your over 5000 runs on beast... Given that it is a 4 minute 10 second ride, you can say that in one hour you can ride it about 14.4 times. So 5000 runs equals about 348.8 continuous hours of riding, or 14 days, and nearly 13 hours. On those 2 coasters alone, you have spent nearly 21 days, or 3 weeks of continuous, non stop riding, not to mention that you said you have ridden those more than 5000 and 3000 times. That just blows my mind. That's crazy.

I think my most-ridden coaster is either Roadrunner Express. I was 6 years old the season that it opened and it became my favorite ride. I rode it 5-10 times every time I went to the park up until I was 14 or so, and since then I usually ride it once or twice every visit. Who else remembers the ridiculously long, themed queue line and *gasp* working animatronics? I miss it.

I used to do Shockwave at SFGAm 15-20 times in a row every time I went! I'd guess I did that coaster somewhere between 300-400 times easy. Current coasters would be Raging Bull at least 250 times- but I don't care for it as much any more. They need to turn the trims down.

I have been in the "Thousand Club" for quite some time now, I just slacked off toward the end on last season.

If you have ridden Diamondback that much, chances are, we have met.

My name is Jesse, I usually ride with an older gentlemen named Gary who has the record on Diamondback with nearly 10,000 rides which he will obtain in the next month or so.

Who are you?

Seeing as diamondback is a 3 minute ride, you can say that 20 runs equals one hour of continuous riding. By riding it over 3000 times you have spent 150 continuous hours on it, or 6 days, 6 hours, or more. Wow. That's crazy. And for your over 5000 runs on beast... Given that it is a 4 minute 10 second ride, you can say that in one hour you can ride it about 14.4 times. So 5000 runs equals about 348.8 continuous hours of riding, or 14 days, and nearly 13 hours. On those 2 coasters alone, you have spent nearly 21 days, or 3 weeks of continuous, non stop riding, not to mention that you said you have ridden those more than 5000 and 3000 times. That just blows my mind. That's crazy.

I meant non-continuous. For the Beast it is about 15 rides, and 10 for Diamondback.

Plus, I've also ridden Vortex a good 2000+ times.

Also, my favorite seat on Diamondback is the seat one, row two, of the last car.

• 3 years later...

Ironically enough, my most ridden coaster is probably Steel Force. The front row (and the front car in general) sometimes gives decent floater on the ride, so on its good days I usually ride it a few times. Add in that most of the groups of friends that I go to the park with always wants to ride it more than once, and it's not hard to see why it's the one I've ridden the most times. Talon comes in second, and the now-defunct Little Laser comes in third (loved that thing when I was younger).