TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Studio (TPS) Discussion Thread

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Almost to $72,000 with 6 days to go and I'm not even worried anymore. Assuming of course that this momentum keeps going to the end. I think as we approach the goal more and more people will be willing to pitch in though.

What I'm hearing from a lot of the casual gamers is that they really want the money features before they back the project. The crowd for design-only type gameplay is smaller than I thought.

^Hyperrails wasn't that bad... if all you wanted to do was create and simulate roller coasters. I'm excited that this game will use the same coaster editor as it was pretty flexible.

I pledged 30. It seems the only addition to platinum was the tree editing.

I think it comes with 20 coaster types instead of 15, although with all the people who have pledged $100 there will plenty of extra trains to download anyway once the artists have made everyones requests...... I wonder how long it will take for them to make all those requests after the game is released.

I'm still highly considering upping my pledge to $100, but not sure what train/ flat ride I'd pick. I'm thinking of a Winjas style spinner. (Would love the elevator lift too but think it wouldn't be included)

i am tempted, but i would really want the "game" part also, rather than just an editor, I want scenarios and challenges rtc style, and i just don't think it will deliver. may still pick it up in the future when on sale

i am tempted, but i would really want the "game" part also, rather than just an editor, I want scenarios and challenges rtc style, and i just don't think it will deliver. may still pick it up in the future when on sale

Two things I don't think you understand. 1. The type of game this is isn't an "RCT" style game with scenarios and challenges. This is more of a roller coaster sandbox. 2. It's not going to be "on sale", because it's self-published. So it's not like you can pick it up in the bargain bin of Wal-Mart or something. In fact, it's actually on sale RIGHT NOW. It's being sold cheaper on the Kickstarter than it will be when it becomes available to the public.

Hey Robb, is there anyway to give cash?

Kickstarter uses Amazon Payments to pay your pledge. You could add a bank account to Amazon if you feel safe about that. You could also go to local store and buy a Amazon gift card with cash. Then Amazon Payments will use the gift card to pay for your kickstarter pledge. At least that is what I read that it will use your gc balance first. I don't believe there is any way you could just send cash. Of course its very easy if you just give someone cash and they let use a credit card.

Looks like around 3,000 left. We can do this.

^Okay. So just buy an amazon card and use that?

I know it sounds stupid but im 15 and dont have a credit card yet! Haha

I just looked it up one more time to verify. In one part of Amazon payments it talks about how it uses your gc balance but I googled it and many sites say it does not work for kickstarter. I guess your only other option is to ask someone with a credit card to pledge and just give them the cash.