TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you can only get 60 emblems a day visiting other Springfields. You can spy on everyone in your list though, just no more emblems after 60 taps.

That explains why I was just visiting towns and getting nothing. I probably filled my quota when I visited some this morning.

Even though you only get 60 a day from visiting towns, its still a good idea to visit all your friends. Because, though you may not get emblems after 60, I am when I tap my buildings that you all visited. So, if we are all visiting all of our friends, it helps everyone out.

Hint- Two wheels that transport the son of a king?

Ahhhhh! Thought it was Smithers bike riding for Mr. Burns. Wrong! Father Sean on a motorcycle? Wrong! Mindy on a motorcycle? Wrong! Does Bart have a bike? I currently have him and Lisa plotting against the Stonecutters for 24 hours. Is it Bart? Wait! Martin has a bike. But is he the son of a king? the bike has flowers on it? Does Lisa ride a bike? I don't remember! Ahhhhhhhh! Help!! I don't want to spend doughnuts for this one.

Found out that if you do not finish Number 1's tasks ( a task that carries over to the next day). It counts as the first task the next day. You are out 400 emblems, but you have a head start on the next days tasks.

Hint- Two wheels that transport the son of a king?

Ahhhhh! Thought it was Smithers bike riding for Mr. Burns. Wrong! Father Sean on a motorcycle? Wrong! Mindy on a motorcycle? Wrong! Does Bart have a bike? I currently have him and Lisa plotting against the Stonecutters for 24 hours. Is it Bart? Wait! Martin has a bike. But is he the son of a king? the bike has flowers on it? Does Lisa ride a bike? I don't remember! Ahhhhhhhh! Help!! I don't want to spend doughnuts for this one.

Martin's last name is Prince.

This event has been fun. I'm almost done with the Stonecutters event (33,000+ emblems)

The update with the Itchy and Scratchy bldg has some funny dialogue.

I just wanted to let everyone know about an Easter egg in the Stonecutters.

Once you get the Stonecutters table (22,500 emblems) have Homer "Sing the Stonecutters song" (12hrs), once he starts singing, tap on him to open his dialogue box (see pic below) and with the dialogue box OPEN, tap on Homer 10 times and get 10 donuts.

There's also suppose to be another Easter egg once (which is supposedly a task) you hit 34,000 emblems. I should know about this tomorrow or Tuesday.

image.thumb.jpg.0e243b1af64c111534b90d45ccf08e12.jpg

Keep the dialogue box open like this, tap on Homer 10x and get 10 donuts!!

This event has been fun. I'm almost done with the Stonecutters event (33,000+ emblems)

The update with the Itchy and Scratchy bldg has some funny dialogue.

I just wanted to let everyone know about an Easter egg in the Stonecutters.

Once you get the Stonecutters table (22,500 emblems) have Homer "Sing the Stonecutters song" (12hrs), once he starts singing, tap on him to open his dialogue box (see pic below) and with the dialogue box OPEN, tap on Homer 10 times and get 10 donuts.

There's also suppose to be another Easter egg once (which is supposedly a task) you hit 34,000 emblems. I should know about this tomorrow or Tuesday.

Good to know! I've been pretty busy and haven't been able to play as much as normal, but this event is much better than Easter!