• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Follow me on deviantART

Become a fan on Facebook

Flickr too!

Walt Disney Studios

Walt Disney Studios is a compact Disney theme park located in an undisclosed location. Tons of rides ranging from the traditional family-friendly rides that Disney is well-known for to high-speed thrill rides and everything in between!

Rides include

Superstar Limo - Not the cheesy dark ride at California Adventure... High speed launch coaster into the heart of LA to your favorite songs.

Twilight Zone Escape the 5th Dimension - Dark ride into a cursed movie studio abandoned for decades.

Lightning McQueen's Road Rally - 65 mph racing family ride based off of Radiator Springs Racers

Jungle Rumble Rapids ride deep into the jungle.

Geyser Mountain - Water roller coaster

Rusty Mountain - Roller coaster through an abandoned factory... Includes 40 foot drop off.

... and more!

walt_disney_studios_by_dvn225-d38t1lh1.jpg.7602c261a39f1d4a72bed70ab6ad0735.jpg

I actually posted this online at the beginning of this month.

Microadventure! Tokyo Disneyland - Under Microadventure the subtitles are Japanese for Microadventure. Under that the subtitles mean " Starring Rick Moranis". The bottom right " Tokyo Disneyland" and the bottom left "This attraction may be frightening for young children"

002.JPG.2b67fd7b724fbc9bbc4a1de76313081a.JPG

My First Time Ever Drawing A Mini Park!

called "Sky Pier Park", it features three attractions:

Cloud 9: An Intamin Vertical Lift Coaster, which has a pretzel loop through a hubless Ferris Wheel.

Shoot To The Stars: An S&S Combo Tower

Vapor: A Hubless Ferris Wheel in which Cloud 9 does two inversions.

1203783477_SkyPierPark.jpg.2bea9f25fffe9b2dbb8b8c08f5848603.jpg

Hope you like it!

Follow me on deviantART

Become a fan on Facebook

Flickr too!

Apocalypse is a launch roller coaster inspired by Lagoon's Wicked.

Riders are sent hurtling through the ruins of a city, abandoned many decades after an apocalypse wiped out the world's population.

Launched from an outpost amidst the ruins, guests are launched up a 150 foot tower at 50 mph and sent plummeting into a 98 degree drop. The track twists and turns through the ruins as riders are sent upside down 7 times.

Only the bravest of riders can truly uncover the secrets of this post-apocalyptic world.

This drawing took about three weeks to complete.

comment.jpg.4f0b30a966c7a25d50c9deed3976e573.jpg

Follow me on deviantART

Become a fan on Facebook

Flickr too!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Originally gonna be called Return of Jigsaw, this is a roller coaster based off of the Saw franchise movies. Riders sit in free-spinning cars as they travel through Jigsaw’s most dangerous trap.

Guests navigate through barbed wire rooms, buzzsaws, an electrified fence maze, and a flamethrower pit among the different traps used.

saw_themed_roller_coaster_by_dvn225-d326i52.jpg.c2172149a277f1cefdd409f8c8bd3ae1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...