TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they log IP's? I think it may be based on user name because I initially had the same thing...the 'sploding car (love that!), and a You Won! but no address. I made a new name, won, and it asked for an address. Now one of my friends from college wants me to win them a huge blue ball.

I'm pretty sure it depends on how you sign in. If you win with a certain email address, you can't win with that email address again. Same thing with Facebook and Twitter accounts.

hmmm, do you have some insider information? The Real Art website still says one prize per household, not one prize per e-mail address. http://www.thesantaclaw.com/#/rules

Do they log IP's? I think it may be based on user name because I initially had the same thing...the 'sploding car (love that!), and a You Won! but no address. I made a new name, won, and it asked for an address. Now one of my friends from college wants me to win them a huge blue ball.

I'm pretty sure it depends on how you sign in. If you win with a certain email address, you can't win with that email address again. Same thing with Facebook and Twitter accounts.

hmmm, do you have some insider information? The Real Art website still says one prize per household, not one prize per e-mail address. http://www.thesantaclaw.com/#/rules

I'm only guessing from experience. I won once when I connected through Facebook. Then I won again but this time I had used my email address and I was able to put in my address (I didn't though). If you put in the same address for prizes to be shipped to they might catch that and send you only one, but I wouldn't know.

I won twice from the same login and same IP. Elissa won once from the same login and same IP, but wasn't able to win again with that some combo.

End of the day it doesn't really matter as I'm just playing it to grab at balls anyway.

Played again earlier, I seem to now actually be able to somewhat lift the skateboard. However I still lost. I did however get my first 'false win.' After seeing I didn't grab anything, I switched back over to a video project I was working on until I hear the random exploding car which made me jump by the way.

THis is what mine came with, it also came with a letter but i am unable to upload a clear/legible photo (its generic anyways)

before

ALL blown up (ha ha)

sorry for the poor picture's. all i have is a 5 year old camera

After my 8th try I finally won my own yellow ball:

1517474147_NewPicture.png.0ac582512a62b985ad24c1371940d480.png

Winner!

EDIT: I used this method and it worked on the first try:

I'm sure by now that many of us have won...but here's a little trick I found that will help you line the claw up and grab what you want. Think of it like a FPS (when looking at the image) and when you play, imagine that those cross hairs are really there. This is what has actually helped me increase the (edited) prize-grabbing skills!

santaclawhowto.jpg