TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

i hate

people always needing things spelled correctly...

..people who act differently becuse there online....

moms that text message more than you do...

needing a grand by febuary ...

.. going to school with people who dont even speak english so you go really really sloooowwwww

bio teachers obsessed with being pregnant and plenty of excuses to come with it

crowds of people always going in the lines closest to them

cracks inthe sidewalk that make your trip

school only sells poweraid and water ... grose!

people that inform you of things you obviously already know(you dont match, you have a scratch on your forhead,) its really annoying

ghetto kids that are too cool for school so they just sit there getting yelled at and annoying me

anyone who is to cool to have school spirit

sfmm is so far away damn it

Grrrrrr!!!

GRAH! MUST KILL BROTHER!!

BROTHER MESS UP MEMORY CARD!

ME LOSE ALL DATA FROM BUNCH OF GAMES!

GAMES I BEAT THAT NEED TO BE BEATEN AGAIN!

MUST DELETE BROTHER'S DATA TO GET REVENGE!

Translation:

If a guy was holding a gun at me and my brother, I would let him take the bullet. He just messed up ALL my data on my 1019 block memory card that was 1/3 full!

And most of that data was stuff I did, games I beat, made a lot of progress in, etc. Now have to be rebeaten again.

Games like:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

DDR: Mario Mix

SSBM

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Goldeneye: Rouge Agent

LOTR Games (offical, including Third Age)

Timesplitters 2

Timesplitters Future Perfect

and other games that take a long time to beat.

I can't WAIT for Wii. Brother will probably mess that one up, too! [/b]

I'm sick of people throwing garbage on the ground at school, when you can take like 2 to 20 steps to throw it away. Same with opening shaken up drinks at the table. The janitors don't do ANYTHING to clean up drinks, the most they'll do is pick up some trash. It's like they are saying "I'll let the night guy get that", and the night guys saying "I'll let the day guy get that" If they even have a night guy. They also have been tearing downs some big trees that make the school look nice, and help our environment! I like trees at school, IMO, they look good, and they don't have enough! The school just seems a bit lazy....

There we go! Much better now!

You on the coasterdynamix forum? I think I recognise that avitar?

Speaking of which, Im still waiting on my comet model arriving. Ive had a worspace ready for it for weeks. People are complaining that Im taking up too much space with nothing. Meh.

Yes I'm on the CoasterDynamix forums...

Right now I'm annoyed that I live 1 hour from my house (for college) and Halloween is coming. I go home on weekends to work on my house yet I have to wait 5 days to go back home. It makes all my classes suck even though I actually enjoy them. So basically I hate that I like Halloween so much.

I am pissed of because......

Today in Games, we are supposed to have hockey at the Comber Road Pitches, which are probably the worst in the world. So, me and 4 other friends decide to go up to the leisure centre because it has a good astro pitch. But when we got there, the girls coach was there, asking us why we were here. We told her, and she said to head down to the Comber Road.

We got there, and the games coach talked to us saying he wasn't pleased. Then the head of year came over (That's never good) and said to use that we have to go over to the head of PE (Still not good) and talk to him tomorrow morning, before Forum class. And the minimum punishment is a detention, so I am not very happy, because your PE teach isn't very nice. and shouts at you really bad.... (I am putting that in nice words, just incase)

I am pissed of because......

Today in Games, we are supposed to have hockey at the Comber Road Pitches, which are probably the worst in the world. So, me and 4 other friends decide to go up to the leisure centre because it has a good astro pitch. But when we got there, the girls coach was there, asking us why we were here. We told her, and she said to head down to the Comber Road.

We got there, and the games coach talked to us saying he wasn't pleased. Then the head of year came over (That's never good) and said to use that we have to go over to the head of PE (Still not good) and talk to him tomorrow morning, before Forum class. And the minimum punishment is a detention, so I am not very happy, because your PE teach isn't very nice. and shouts at you really bad.... (I am putting that in nice words, just incase)

rofl. you play field hockey.

^ Yeah, I totally just wanna fail!

Well that's good to hear.

Sorry, I forgot to add a smiley in there to indicate my sarcasm!

Current rant: My cough/cold/chest infection is getting better, but it's one of those situations where it gets worse as it's healing, if that makes sense... I'm coughing up so many different colours of stuff, it's lovely! Plus I've been blowing my nose so much I've gone through four boxes of tissues in a week... Where is it all coming from?!?!

My teacher Irene is so annyoing. She limited only two pepole to work on the school news paper at a time. because pepole were fooling around. and she picked those two at random i was not one of them !!!!!!!!. but damian was. i was working hard on the news paper while damian was ordering his free laptop. It's not fair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!