TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tell Me A Joke!

Louise

• 3 weeks later...

The boss asked me to paint the numbers 1 to 10 on our car parking bays.

When I finished he asked "Why is there a number 2 between 5 and 6?"

I replies "Sorry, I was desperate, and there was someone in the toilet!"

(if anyone doesn't understand, a "number 2" in england is actually a poop!

• 4 weeks later...

There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning.

When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions, to us seniors, a little clearer!

Another Good One!

Dog Pack Attacks Gator In Florida At times nature can be cruel, but there is also a raw beauty, and even a certain justice manifested within that cruelty.

The alligator, one of the oldest and ultimate predators, normally considered the "predator" can still fall victim to implemented 'team work' strategy, made possible due to the tight knit social structure and survival of the pack mentality bred into the canines.

See the remarkable photograph below courtesy of Nature Magazine.

Note that the Alpha dog has a muzzle hold on the gator preventing it from breathing, while another dog has a hold on the tail to keep it from thrashing. The third dog attacks the soft underbelly of the gator.

Not for the squeamish

dogattack1.jpg.dd2758ce74d6ae203e9ba33d5cc61084.jpg

Laughter is good for the soul.. Have a Great Day! Later Gator!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Okay, mine is a little long. It's mainly a joke for Americans, but others might get it as well.

There are 5 people on an airplane that is about to crash, but there are only 4 parachutes.

The first person is President Obama. He says, "I am the President of this country, so I must save myself!" He takes a parachute and jumps.

Now there are 4 people and 3 parachutes. The next person is Nancy Pelosi. She says, "I'm the smartest lady in America, so I must jump!" She grabs one and jumps.

There are now 3 people and 2 parachutes. The next person is a guy who speaks a language nobody understands. He says, "Bdkfjalsjdkalxndjwlsjxnx" and jumps.

We are now left with 2 people and 1 parachute. The first person is former President George W. Bush. The other person is an 11-year-old school girl. George says, "I'm the former President of the United States; I will sacrifice myself and let you jump." The school girl then says:

"Nah, that's okay. The smartest lady in America took my school bag!"

What did the bird say after his cage fell apart?

"Cheap, cheap!"

How do you know carrots are good for your eyesight?

Have you ever seen a rabbit with glasses?

Why did the chicken say "Meow, oink, bow-wow, and moo?"

He was studying foreign languages.

• 4 months later...

"Hi Dr.Phelps"

"Hi Jimmy. Is something wrong with Rusty?"

"Um no, but do you do Dog X-rays, Dr.Phelps?"

"Yes we do Jimmy, why do you ask?"

"Rusty ate my homework. I need proof."

wererabbit.jpg.a6ff629c470f5f999900b86c551ba205.jpg

Okay, mine is a little long. It's mainly a joke for Americans, but others might get it as well.

There are 5 people on an airplane that is about to crash, but there are only 4 parachutes.

The first person is President Obama. He says, "I am the President of this country, so I must save myself!" He takes a parachute and jumps.

Now there are 4 people and 3 parachutes. The next person is Nancy Pelosi. She says, "I'm the smartest lady in America, so I must jump!" She grabs one and jumps.

There are now 3 people and 2 parachutes. The next person is a guy who speaks a language nobody understands. He says, "Bdkfjalsjdkalxndjwlsjxnx" and jumps.

We are now left with 2 people and 1 parachute. The first person is former President George W. Bush. The other person is an 11-year-old school girl. George says, "I'm the former President of the United States; I will sacrifice myself and let you jump." The school girl then says:

"Nah, that's okay. The smartest lady in America took my school bag!"

I just lol'd in class and I got in trouble.

• 2 years later...
How many Jews does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, ash can't screw in light bulbs.

I'm going to hell.

^ Ha. I can top that.

Three jews went into a shower.

The end.

These are both so awful... Yet so funny. . . And while we are on the topic of Jews:

What's the difference between a Pizza and a Jew???

A Pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven. ..........

(Looks like I am going to hell too!)