TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR 2010 Europe Trip Thread

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish we had the opportunity to stay longer, though, since I feel like we had just a little while to do everything.

I feel really bad that our trip planning resulted in a disappointment for you, but honestly, based on our last visit and what we had been hearing about the park recently, we just did not expect that INSANE crowd, at least not at the Movie Studios part of the park. I really do think what we experienced was an anomaly for that park.

Hopefully next time we visit things will go a bit smoother.

--Robb "I hope all the stuff we were able to do on the rest of the tour made up for this one slight miscalucation." Alvey

Actually, scratch that. I was just reminded that due to our heavy volume of "credit whores" who were on that trip, and most of them actually had voted wanting to leave early on that day because there weren't enough coasters to justify staying longer. That's why we cut the day short.

Oh, good! I feel much better now that it's not Robb & Elissa's fault the day wasn't long enough!

--Robb "Blame it on the stupid credit whores!" Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

^By no means feel bad! That was the least of my intentions!

I, along with a lot of other people (I think), didn't expect much of the park. Maybe it was just me (and Chris, EB and Hans) that thought there was a lot to do and a lot we didn't get to see, namely, the flume and water park. Regardless, I had a fantastic day at the park and was even more excited about Europa the next day.

Jordan "Was looking forward to driving through Switzytown, too" Darrington

Movieland studios or whatever they are called this day, is one of those parks you don't expect much off. Except for magma I didn't know anything of this park except that it was a small park.

But this park has WTF written all over it and is a reason to go back to Italy just to do carnevaworld again. I was so busy at the attraction park that we didn't have time left for the waterpark. It was for me the best park we visited in Italy. The staff was very friendly and U-571 the biggest surprize of the trip. I think this whole park is not Dan friendly because their motto seams to be, a water hose improves every ride.

I think I have to go back to Italy in a few years to do this park again and the new park near Rome, but definitely do this park again.

Wow! What a wild water park. Italy must be an incredibly non-litigious country.

Great TR as always. I love seeing you guys go to Europe and turn up all the crazy stuff they have at the amusement parks over there. This park has to be right up there with the wackiest I've seen in that area. Not as effed up as BonBonland, of course, but then again what is?

Since we are heading off the Oktoberfest this week, the king of all German fairs, I figured I'd post this awesome little clip of drunk Piers at the Wurzburg Fair shooting a gun to win a picture of himself! This is amazing!

piers_shoots_big.jpg

WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE IN THIS VIDEO!!! RATED R!!!

Hope you enjoyed that! Post comments please!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey